• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Cyntara] Nothing to do =)

Cuisdy

Reaction score
So well here is a photo of lot of ppl that is part of the server making an a medium level set or so xD.... How the title says Nothing to do ;)

photosm.jpg

I am not br ^.- and the graphics are because jmmm i dont remember exactly but was something like my pc got format and now my video card doesnt work good =/. Before I could play tibia with good graphics :( and you hadn't see anything u need to see my graphics when im in a cave with a lvl 8 =/ a lot of fucking pixels in my monitor plx. Its like a lot of black points in my screen

I am not br ^.- and the graphics are because jmmm i dont remember exactly but was something like my pc got format and now my video card doesnt work good =/. Before I could play tibia with good graphics :( and you hadn't see anything u need to see my graphics when im in a cave with a lvl 8 =/ a lot of fucking pixels in my monitor plx. Its like a lot of black points in my screen

Haha like oldschool tibia? When the light was just pixels? lol

me too dude :(

Back