• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

Death Penalty is absolutely ridiculous, I've died at 250 and went down to level 243, it should be changed :D

I'm aware that free players lose an extraordinary amount of levels but that is because my sources are screwed up, and I cannot update my sources until I release my final update. Because I do not have the sources of the current Cyntara that players are playing right now.

That has already been fixed.

Red

It is a lil high but if u fix the blessings for the price they r it would be well worth it. but for me at lvl 740 i died and went to 728 with blessings on so maybe see what u can do. and it seems cause u lose so much lvls ppl arnt waring anymore.

well ive been playing fer bout two weeks. if it wasnt for you red i wouldnt be playing right now. always nice to have some good server staff ^^

and remember red if you need any low level chars on any worlds im here ^^ lol

Could use some more spawns, right now its almost like any other Roxxor map with different donation items. Level 300 tree's hit to hard

personally i think its quite dificult to level without a nmcoat past level 400 =/

yes leveling without nm coat is pretty hard, but thats the price you pay to level... and for death penalty just have the blessings actualy save you and its all fixed

New Topic... If a new event or raid could happen what would you like see?!

Mine is what I suggested a long time ago. Fill up the beach with one dead body per square and put a prize in 3 of the dead bodies and tell everyone to go, then everyone runs around looting the bodies till the 3 prizes are found. I saw it in a different server and it was pretty fun.

Well, focusing on the main topic i started when the reset happened. i quit my old OT because it was lame and then i saw cyntara which was just reseted. i thought i could play and easily catch up with others instead of starting in a old server with like, level 5k's all over the place to kill you. x)

but i did retire for 3 months but as u all might know im back =D :p

Current Topic: If a new event or raid could happen what would you like see?!

I already added the raid I wanted to see, after the update of course ;)
Post your ideas, looking forward!

idk jus brainstorming i was thinking maybe a David and Goliath boss. David pictured as a hunter and Goliath a behemoth. or maybe make bosses of presidents or something and make a quest/raid on the white house. Misleken, pce:peace: edit:also maybe bring back vlad the impaler from 8.4 cyntara :] he was awesome and challenging

Last edited:
event - who shows best tactics while defeting a dificult monster
ex 5 people tank a apoc separately and who ever puts on the best show wins. like rpg or something.

you may change few items like lets say u have a whole demon set so u get extra health or like imunity to fire of like 40%

I would like to see a raid with small waves consisting a boss at the end. the minions could be something like thuls fathers and the boss can be some sort of quara that drops a giant shimmering peal. (Maybe the giant shimmering pearl can be used in a new quest comming this update for the non-vip? or perhaps something simple like decoration or cash it in to the decoration NPC for a small prize :D [Make is so u can only cash it in once per player])

Thats a great idea oif... if it was for non-pvp you probably wouldnt want a thuls father lol then the people would need a nightmare coat to fight :D

Yeah soloed thuls isnt as hard but Thuls Father hits harder than thuls and he summons 2 thuls... with Thuls Father and his summons you can be hit for like 7-8k per turn and probably an average of 4-5k per turn... thats tough for non-donaters. If you think, non donators wont be able to damage and hit as hard as a donator

Back