• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

How would you guys feel about a Colosseum idea?

@Acid: Grats :p

I think it would be fun! If you do it like svargrond make it so you have to solo the monsters to add some excitement maybe. And that way people cant make a character and walk their 10 made up characters through lol

The Ultimate Challenges Quest noted.
Hmm, and yeah, I plan on full advertising after this update.

I've been playing cyntara for about a month...bur surprisingly I have had an account since April...don't know how xD lol...

when is going to be an update¿?¿?¿

hey come on people...chat...i wanna win that medal :p

can't it be the medal for the #50 ¿? lol...cause if we wait until 100 we'll become old :p

Last edited by a moderator:
theres already an arena stop spaming shits francho u can easily say all the things u said in the same post.

Back in topic:

The juggernaut rox ;) just that hes impossible to kill :S he need less hp or idk.

@Death Penalthy: Honestly when ur a high lvl it sux cause when u got enough rebirths and u want to lvl up u cant :S cause if u die u loose 10 lvlvs? and theres around 10 minutes each lvl, so less ppl go to war now. I heard that fredi crover was lvl 1k but he died and he lost 15 levels and 1 level for him was like 20 minutes each and he had a bless (idk if thats true) so would be very cool if u loose like 5 lvl at max at highi lvl and 10 at lvl 500 or so.. Or make the bless worth it :S THX.

Is all that spam really needed? The juggernaut neva heard of em before o.0

And ya death pen should eather be lowered or blessings should work for more.

Lets get this thing going again... new topic

What is your favorite vocation to play on cyntara and why

Mine is pally... I have a rebirthed druid and they are fun they deal tons of damage but im not gonna like, im aweful at watching my mana and using pots lol. I like pally because I like the cheaper chance to solo things i enjoy taking on tough tasks where I can tank damage and I have always played pallies in rl tibia back in the day, thats why im partial to them :)

Knights seem fun just because you can last forever in battle haha... and ps, Sandflea you need to be given forum GM. I like having active people on here. Im on here alot but noone ever posts to things haha

@Francho: Please note, only if 100% necessary (noted by me) may you have two consecutive posts. Spam will be merged, so the numbers aren't thrown off. I want to note, if you're posting around 98-99th post, don't wait for somebody to post so you can be the 100th. There will be PLENTY of prizes, determined on how long this thread can hold on.

@Topic: What is your favorite vocation to play on cyntara and why:

I prefer playing a sorcerer. (Quite frankly, I love venaliter. I messed around with druids on Cyntara since day one. My opinion as a mage probably reflects that due to their similarity on real tibia.

Red

@Random point
I think this server is to based around donations, and really unless you donate its not a fun server

@Topic
i say my favorite voc is pally. its always fun to play pally because he hits range but he has sh!ty spells. well its fun.
@spamers.
yo guys we have a current topic so why dont we stick to it. you guys go back to topics that are 0ld unless Red allows it.

Exori Con Rai hits pretty well, does it not?

And this is an offline chat, you're pretty much allowed to talk about anything you want to, topics are just ideas to stick on. Anything concerning Cyntara is allowed, besides complaints, and rule reports.

ya rai hits great for knights. not to hard not to weak. just wish we had anouther move like exori hur but his a like exori rai. cause u got dicks that try and get u pz :p

Back