• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

I just read a couple pages back...If the update comes out this weekend i <3 Red and if it dont i still <3 ya LOL xD

Haha yeah I havent seen this thread in about a day but it is funny to see how it switches to about schools haha! Anyway im super jacked for this update and hope it comes this weekend, if not oh well... it will have to come sometime lol. I need to get ahold of red I would love to help test out stuff today! I will be online alot of today and hopefully I could help out!

Also side note... maybe I should put this in bugs, but Red you said you were getting rid of the miss percentage for the devileye. I think it is still there :/

08:19 You see the devileye (Range:5, Atk +90).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 55.00 oz.
Hit or miss, name of the game. -40% hit chance, +90 attack!

40% chance of hitting is prettttty low considering thats all the pally has to go with and distance training is pretty much pointless after u do the skill quest i mean im never gonna hit harder then i do now unless i buy a devileye and a master archer armor but even then my hits wont incress enough to take down a sorc with out any help

yeah that means you will miss 40% of the time... just saying it because red before said he took it out

lol its crazy i thought heaps of people would be on this chat because of different time zones lol but i guess not lol

We should take a guess on when we think it will be out... the update that is and see who is closest!

Back