• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

Haha thanks alot twizz and yeah thats what happened to me last time... i got owned by the time limit of posts haha

im guessing double ot

I dont think anything will be a prize that is more than 5 points unless its for post 1000 or a big number like that lol

Congratulations, Royal Doggo on winning the Super Manarune!

Next Prize: (700 posts) - Norse Helmet

Red

thats damn sweet acid! especially without any rebirths lol lvl'ing is alot slower but grats man. that takes alot of work!

i think im in troble for gettin 1k

Nah, had to check a bug you reported earlier.

Also: I'm currently buying donation items back to encourage war. (1 point = 20 topazes) Which is 3x higher than at the gift shop.

Red

haha acid why did you think you were introuble lol... and Norse helmet... sounds good, I might have to win that haha

lol red u said royals prize was a super mana rune "Congratulations, Royal Doggo on winning the Super Manarune!" and yes i am addicted to the forums :D i tell everyone i know to talk on them lol makes it more interesting to see whos gonna win stuff

Back