• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

- Potion system 100% rescripted & Fixed. [100% Completed]

Have you ever noticed that potions seem to run on a different exhaust system than your healing runes? (manarunes/uhs/curaga ect.)
On occasion, you'll hit your potion key and it will be delayed more than the two second exhaust, and your HP will be brought to 0, and after you are dead, you will see Aaaah... - Only to see that, not only you died, but you wasted a damn potion?!

This has been fixed, my friends! :D

Red

lol i havent donated anything and i probably wont

ok cool thanks red also i was just wondering if u had looked at my complaint thread?

yeah some or twizz bought them for me

(but me and twizz are like mates and went to the same school and all that so he wont do it for just anyone) lol thought i might add that in

lol im not going to say anything but im awesome lol (ok thats a lie im going to say alot more i always say alot)

lol im not a fool leave me alone

@Red.

Just to remind you that you need to fix the pillar in one of the new hunting places. :)

aww im stupid :'( harsh

who said anything about it being out on sunday?
and if it does i might just cum a little

Haha Reaper you are funny. So I'm at work, and damn bored, and thinking we should get a shit ton of posts on here so that we can get prize asap haha. Soooo... Im going to start some topic, and since the update is coming soon, lets talk about it. For one, I'm super jacked just for some new mapping and things to look at haha. Also I will be donating immediately for unlimited food haha i get so sick of buying food. Do we know of any other new donor stuff? When the new bosses come out we should organize a team to defeat this beast haha.

Also I am going to hold a fun update pool with prizes!
Because I am generous these will be the prizes...
First: Ultimate Manarune
Second: 25 Topaz
Third: Crown Armor and Crown Legs

Check out the thread to enter the contest!!!!!

lol nice i dont think we are gonna be able to drop one of the bosses lol red said it was a bit of trouble for a lvl 2k lol

i need another umr :p

The thread is up so send in your guess... read the thread first so you know how to submit your guess... and good luck to you, hope you win what you want :)

And as of right now if you want that manarune all you have to do is submit any time or date because noone has replied. If you are the only one in the pool you win the prize haha!

Last edited:
Haha good luck elmo... Right now you are the only one in the running... so if no one else give a guess you are the lucky winner haha!

Come on people submit a guess, otherwise you will let Elmo get a ultimate manarune for free... And 25 topaz and Crown Armor and Legs will go to waste!!!

21:08 You advanced from Level 299 to Level 300.

hehe:)
ye im a new player but i cant w8 too

Back