• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

lol ok red told me not to quit the forums so yeah im back i guess lol yeah i would assume that the bp of holding has more slots then a normal back pack (only assuming via the name)and red it would appear that some of those players dont play any more or at least not when im online lol

soo guys, this chat is slowing down, we need to pick it up!
im finishing up and essay for school so i can play cyntara with no worries! :D lol
(i am procrastinating)

lol thanks for the welcome back guys i wasnt even gone a day lol but thanks :D lol good luck with ur essay post hope u pass and do alot better in school then i did

Backpack of holding ...
Damn. There can only be a handful of them in the server. They don't come from a quest, they're GM made especially.

I've checked the database (and I only did this because of player curiousity!)

Owners of Backpacks of Holding:

+ Reaper
+ Phardy
+ Taylor Brown
+ Zarz
+ Exarion
+ Shiana The Mage
+ Jetta
+ Greenie
+ Xift

Red

Well not exactly "random" If you dont remember, let me refresh your memory lol i asked you when i made my house if it was cool to throw one into one of my wardrobes to hold some coconuts/blood herbs before you put em into a npc (Idk if you have yet) But i remember you saying it was fine or you dident care. lol

Maybe a few got spread around that way. cause i didn't have /i on my gm.

Well not exactly "random" If you dont remember, let me refresh your memory lol i asked you when i made my house if it was cool to throw one into one of my wardrobes to hold some coconuts/blood herbs before you put em into a npc (Idk if you have yet) But i remember you saying it was fine or you dident care. lol

Maybe a few got spread around that way. cause i didn't have /i on my gm.

lol I looked in your wardrobe yesterday and there was about..... 250 Backpack of Holdings. lol

@PHARDY

Bro i will give u a little adivce sell them for atleast 5 ingots each ;) shiana gave full donor mage set for it ;) so pretty sure u will get some money and if u dont play anymore idk trhew them

lol I looked in your wardrobe yesterday and there was about..... 250 Backpack of Holdings. lol

Ehh that's not really surprising lmfao xD
Actually now that i think about it. I think i put like 5 in the wardrobe and theres probally like 10 in my dp lol i know they all have tons of cocos/blood herbs in em.

And btw people asking me for some. I don't even have my account anymore. Red changed the password on it.

Also, i love how people are giving me advice for cyntara.. lol..

Yesterday I logged on and every single thing from my account was gone. Anyone have an idea why that happened?

@ROYKUSS
i think i do. red cought cheaters. u duplicated the items. if its not that idk'_'
@kgasic
its a bp costume made by the gm.

I'm Freestyle in game and Elmo I dont even know how to change my own f'in ip how do you expect me to duplicate items?

@roykuss dude chill u could have bought a duplicated item or something but the fact that u can still log in means u havent been deleted witch is a good sign

@elmo bro dot go accusing people of stuff that u have no proof on

Back