• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

i like to play with lvls 100-200 some times 60~ and every time i kill easy paladins and other mages with summons... paladins are sux cuz they cant atk and heal at same time, so they cant hit back or something...

Concerning "Reds Army" & Raging Sniper/Exarion

THIS WAS MADE PRIOR TO A MEETING WITH RAGING SNIPER REGARDING THE ISSUES INVOLVED.

As many of you may be aware by now the following events have taken place today '11.07.10':
-Members of our guild 'Bruhs' have backstabbed us.
-These members have joined the guild 'Reds Army'

In the days leading up to todays events, Raging Sniper said the following statement over and over:
- "I will not be playing here because I don't have time and you guys are a waste of our time."
Also leading up to todays event, Exarion had been saying:
- "You'll see what will happen soon."

However, Exarion could see this was not going to happen, and because he had talked a load of shi- to us, and not wanting to make himself look stupid because he could not go through with his threats, then asked Red to delete his characters, thus saving him embaressment from not being able to go through with his threats.

We (The Bruhs) already knew of the plans to backstab us, and therefore were prepared for it. However! Raging expected to have most of our guild backstab us, however a few members said they wouldn't and therefore started looking for reasons to ban them. after learning that lots of our members would not backstab they started the quotes that can be seen above.

However now that a new team has formed in order to combat us (The Bruhs) I myself am sure that Raging & Exarion are going to come back saying things such as the following:
- "We planned this all along, everything we said was just a trick. Now we are bringing our team."

What you do not realise Raging is Exarion has been sourcing us with a lot of information, for example which of our members were in Ventrilo with you, such as 'Lord Alexsand' he also informed us of some other names of who would backstab us. I on behalf of the Bruhs would like to thankyou Josh for this information, and hope you provide us with more information during the inpending war.

More information about Josh (Exarion).
In other threads you have stated that:
- "You no longer want to play because you have seen what we are like. and you do not wish to end up like us."

More information regarding Raging Sniper:
You said you would no longer play because you didn't want to? correct? well the following shows otherwise:
- You have a character named 'Bon Para' which has been very active and now leads the guild 'Reds Army' as stated by Lord Alexsand to Ooth. which can be seen in the quote below:
"19:57 Lord Alexsand [768]: bon is the leader now
19:57 Lord Alexsand [768]: w.e he says goes
"

The following are quotes taken from a conversation between Ooth & Bon Para (Raging Sniper):
"19:59 Bon Para [721]: we are up for just playing in peace if you are
20:00 Bon Para [721]: tbh we fought a lot but......i really dun care
20:00 Bon Para [721]: i just want to lv and have fun
"

The rest of this conversation can be seen here: 19:58 Bon Para [720]: ooth 19 - Blahblah alex+ooth - RnEUNeGE - Pastebin.com

Raging even invited Ooth, Renuzit & myself to a meeting with him at his venore house in order to discuss 'Peace'

Raging has been saying that he wants peace, and doesnt want to war us. therefore if war happens after they have had time to gather and level a team. I myself believe that is stupid, and will therefore disable them from being able to talk shi- and brag about it.

Raging has been saying that he wants peace, and doesnt want to war us. therefore if war happens after they have had time to gather and level a team. I myself believe that is stupid, and will therefore disable them from being able to talk shi- and brag about it.

I hope that isn't your conclusion to the whole thread. :huh:

Red

Before I waste my time reading your pointless thread, you weren't "betrayed"

Sorry baby, but you were set-up. By yours truely :peace:

So, when is the war starting? Bored!!! pft. Lets what will happen in the upcoming days ;p

First off, I'd like to say, I have nothing against the bruhs, nothing against Raging or Blue or anyone. As you might of known, Take life was purely against the (lets call them ''We taken over'' or WTO) WTO for starting crap in the begining of the server and killing anyone possible. The fact that now, there protected because there in that guild i believe is retarded. We were all in the same side, then some childish fight against one another, but now were all fine. But i believe the problem still stays with the WTO people, because all there going to do is level up, and then fight again. So why not just team up again now? and do something about it <.<

Not saying a truce is a bad thing though because some cool buddies that i know in both sides are actually talking to each other, but what about the phags? srsly lmao

Back