• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

xD owned lol :p Even tho im with them,. thats so funny lol

This is what i got:

1. I'm not a noob
2. I can lead if they let me, and getting them a vt
3. 4yrs pvp/pvp-e based servers :>

:*

Well since they're all mex\br.... I'll be nice and make them a list

1. They don't need leaders STUPID!11!!oneoneone!!!!1
2. They have raging and lord alexsand.
3. No vent required they just yell their targets in default, duhhhh.
4. They all play nonpvp on real tibia.

anco, jus wait 4 it as i told u in-game on my pally. ;)

we're bout 2 expose SO many ppl on this 1.

aaa, so ur that pally ;o

I'm just having fun so far :p I only joined this ot as it seemed like it was good pvp/pvp-e serv. I've played many ot thru the years pvp/e only, lead many and shit

all i need on this ot is 5-10 people, and i can start taking it over :>

aaa, so ur that pally ;o

I'm just having fun so far :p I only joined this ot as it seemed like it was good pvp/pvp-e serv. I've played many ot thru the years pvp/e only, lead many and shit

all i need on this ot is 5-10 people, and i can start taking it over :>

ur gonna need a bit more than 10 for us..
<_<

I can see how this ot works, how the pvp is balanced and such. Enough 10 people with vt to kill every1. :p

Not really.. sometimes you can't even hold your ground against 10 foreigners.. let alone 10 people who actually know what they're doing like yourselves. <_<

when have we had any1 hold ground against us? whether its more than 10 or not, rofl.

Only time was at nw bkbs, which was a rly pathetic fight.

You are one corrupt sob LOL

Can't believe you became just another Bruh. And ya'll haven't held your ground quite a few times. You wouldn't know though because you, yourself, bot nightmare's at any chance he can get, therefor spends most of your time being banned and away from Cyntara and on the forums.

Ex@ Whats ur name in game btw?

And can u tell that bum Rilley to stop being so bossy?;s

You are one corrupt sob LOL

Can't believe you became just another Bruh. And ya'll haven't held your ground quite a few times. You wouldn't know though because you, yourself, bot nightmare's at any chance he can get, therefor spends most of your time being banned and away from Cyntara and on the forums.

excuse me but, i started 2 bot friday night cuz i got shit to do... and i got banned after the 1st hour or 2.

so tell me how i got away with it for 2 weeks?

it's easy to lvl here, and no point in botting as a high lvl u dont gain exp from lower lvls

I don't understand why the English speakers in reds army allied with the br/Mex's because I was looking at there guild page and they have high levels.. did they just ally to have greater numbers? :S

so.... know what there will not going to be wars again in cyntara? ooth one question why did u made another guild saying it is peaceful? :O so there will not be wars bruh vs red army?

Back