• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Cyntara] Old School 8.4

Saints Anathema

Old School Doleran
Reaction score
Wanted to surprise Red with this, to give you all a glance and some happy memorys of old times :)

anhi.jpg

This was the 2nd magma coat on server.. me and chigga clearing the quest for new players.

lvl400.jpg

level 400! Top level i think legit at the time, i can remember red's real lifes name that was 450 i think. his GM name was Blue. Exarion i think its been a while.

saintstuck.jpg

gnore's portal, you can exani hur"down this was back when it was hosted on Red's home computer, :S later found out i could've gotten back up :) damn!

chig500.jpg

Chigga level 500!!! WOOT, Hails FC!

notevensecondtogods.jpg

I love this picture, :D

saintlevel666.jpg

level 666 :) the grind is on..

allaround2.jpg

My RL-bro starts playing Cyntara, we clear some quests

n1sainttrapped.jpg

Saints TRAPPED!!!

n1saint900.jpg

Saints 900....

n1mufaga1.jpg

Saints solo's 300 quest...

n1chiggaghazsolo.jpg

Chigga solo's Ghaz 1st knight on server to do it. I was first mage.

n1fchellgorak.jpg

1st Hellgorak downed, i dont think he ever did use this monster again, and there was no loot :)

Bloodbrother700.jpg

Back when best way to level was the free bkboss 1st bkboss, then the 2nd floor youd mort the 3 of them with all doors open, then do the 1 wisp in elementals... This was before i added BK-Opolis to the map for vip players, and before Red mapped the wisp spawn in the prem area. After the vip wisp spawn was added not by me ofcourse this changed Cyntara now levels were easily at 1600+ after a week of grinding in those places..

I Hope you all enjoyed this post as much as i did remembering it

Oh my god! lmfao. The memories. These pictures really remind my of my first generation of players, and how my server has grown. You, Chigga, Sativvus, Blox, and Medas really owned everything. Thanks for posting these Justin, made my day :)

old cyntara>>>>>>>>>all

the days when a lvl 500+char meant you were big shit were the best :p

i remember when bkbs in free area were the best exp and there was always fights involving the top levels and every low lvl would crowd into the pz to watch :p

it was a server that actually had chill people who fought wars vs each other and were still respected. minus queen knight ofc.

unfortunately those days are gone and they're the reason i don' tplay cyntara anymore :( it's just become like many others where a bunch of tools power abuse everyone and say they rule the server and 90% of the population is br/pl

cyntara will always be unique among ot's and will continue to grow in size for a long time. but i still think the days when the max online was 30 people was much funner :D

R.I.P. Cyntara 8.4 the greatest OT ever made xD

~~~Raxor

Haha thats pretty old school =P i didn't take any screens when it was 8.4. =\

I got a few of Cyntara 8.4 when people were like 2k and shit and some of after the wipe and before the "cool" rebirth system. =|

Aslong as chandler is working on his OT's id probably always play them...

Chaos Dolera>Cyntara>(both loved by me)>and then alot of people love Rebirth

Im sure once im not busy id play Rebirth sounds like fun, just dont know if any of the old group is still around

Great pictures, I will try to find a few from old Chaos Dolera 7.6 ^^

Well, all I could find was what I think is Cyntara 8.0: This was when Chan tried out the custom map. (Most of these are quite random!)

This was Calmshore, it was equivalent to rookguard. My name was Cain, and Smiley was a good buddy.
Calmshore-1.jpg

Also part of Calmshore.
SmileyGrave-1.jpg

This was the Banshee Quest:
Newbansheequest.jpg

This was a place to combine rune charges (runes weren't unlimited XP)
Zportalneeded.jpg

This was some Red skulls (Also, addons had to be obtained by collecting items)
RSII7.92.jpg

This was where a person would go to found a guild.
Guild-1.jpg

Well, that's all I got. I hope you enjoyed some of the random pictures of Chan's past servers!

Haha, Myth, that was pretty epic. Nobody can beat these though!

7.6 - This was the rookgaard system, it worked quite well. No need for creaturescripts and whatnot.
TempleRookSystem.jpg

7.6 - Some spells
Spell-Runes.jpg

Old mapping (7.92?) - Before map editors had any 'autoboarders' and shit.
BehemothLair.jpg

Hmm.. damn, I thought I had some older ones.
Perhaps if I'm convinced I'll go on my other computer and get some older ones ;)

Very nice ^^ Those were good times.

I will one day try to boot up the old computer I played 7.6 on and get some pictures. The pictures I had were only ones that were randomly on my photobucket account XP

GMAndy1.jpg

GM ABUSE!!!

GM Andy killed me my first day playing chaos dolera :O

And also their was a time when even on Chaos Dolera... You had to be scared of Lavs.

beer1.jpg

wtf.jpg

Omg, great pictures!! I think you have us both beat! I totally forgot that you could just straight mine gold, and that the scary rotworm things would appear. Once i'm home on vacation, i'll go looking for some oldies as well.

Found these tucked away in an old folder:

oldcyntara2.jpg

Epic wave trap!

oldcyntara.jpg

Getting jumped in Free BKBs (Chop Suey finally came and backed me up after over an hour. :D)

hobos.jpg

Helping the homeless.

76679931.png

No comment.

I know I have more, I'll look later.

Back