• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Cyntara] Old School 8.4

Wanted to surprise Red with this, to give you all a glance and some happy memorys of old times :)

anhi.jpg

This was the 2nd magma coat on server.. me and chigga clearing the quest for new players.

lvl400.jpg

level 400! Top level i think legit at the time, i can remember red's real lifes name that was 450 i think. his GM name was Blue. Exarion i think its been a while.

saintstuck.jpg

gnore's portal, you can exani hur"down this was back when it was hosted on Red's home computer, :S later found out i could've gotten back up :) damn!

chig500.jpg

Chigga level 500!!! WOOT, Hails FC!

notevensecondtogods.jpg

I love this picture, :D

saintlevel666.jpg

level 666 :) the grind is on..

allaround2.jpg

My RL-bro starts playing Cyntara, we clear some quests

n1sainttrapped.jpg

Saints TRAPPED!!!

n1saint900.jpg

Saints 900....

n1mufaga1.jpg

Saints solo's 300 quest...

n1chiggaghazsolo.jpg

Chigga solo's Ghaz 1st knight on server to do it. I was first mage.

n1fchellgorak.jpg

1st Hellgorak downed, i dont think he ever did use this monster again, and there was no loot :)

Bloodbrother700.jpg

Back when best way to level was the free bkboss 1st bkboss, then the 2nd floor youd mort the 3 of them with all doors open, then do the 1 wisp in elementals... This was before i added BK-Opolis to the map for vip players, and before Red mapped the wisp spawn in the prem area. After the vip wisp spawn was added not by me ofcourse this changed Cyntara now levels were easily at 1600+ after a week of grinding in those places..

I Hope you all enjoyed this post as much as i did remembering it

Roxxor map 0.o, Nice. :D

honestly i love roxxors, and i guess now i think the word "Roxors" for cyntara is more of a Concept, and as Red continues to invest his time and sweat into it, the only Roxors things left is a template town with a donation system.

Nicely done red,

:D

rs.jpg

Party in BKB

16.jpg

only level advance i took a ss of on this char for some reason

1k.jpg

my knight ;p 1.1k in one day. super knights were so easy to level :p

Untitled2.jpg

cyntara zone with Lord Shirme and Teh Suspect

gc.jpg

poor guy didn't stand a chance. The Great Creator tp in cyntara zone

i've got a few random war ss's as well but i can't find the folder -.-

Saints and Chigga had nothing on me! Although Chop Suey was a fun play thing.

Just wait a few months and these days will be the "old days"

:)

Haha, Myth, that was pretty epic. Nobody can beat these though!

7.6 - This was the rookgaard system, it worked quite well. No need for creaturescripts and whatnot.
TempleRookSystem.jpg

7.6 - Some spells
Spell-Runes.jpg

Old mapping (7.92?) - Before map editors had any 'autoboarders' and shit.
BehemothLair.jpg

Hmm.. damn, I thought I had some older ones.
Perhaps if I'm convinced I'll go on my other computer and get some older ones ;)

I use to play the 7.92 haha I didnt even know what a bot was back then I use to take a bunch of GFBs and go to cyclops

Back