• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CynterO's Mapping Thread (All 100% Raw!)

CynterO

Reaction score
CynterO's Mapping Thread (Latest: RPG Map)

Hi, I was bored so I made a small isle, don't look at the size look at how It's made :)

Last edited:
A bit more of bushes would do fine, and also remove thar random fern. The left beach shape is weird, but not bad at all.
The cave is small and a bit pointless, but good job an overall.

A bit more of bushes would do fine, and also remove thar random fern. The left beach shape is weird, but not bad at all.
The cave is small and a bit pointless, but good job an overall.

More bushes will overspamm the nature, the cave isnt for anything special just like in real life it could be a small hole just "random"
Well, thanks for comment!

I don't like the rock soil on the grass, but the shape of the island looks kinda good

I really dislike the left beach side (Shape of the thick grass borders) but the overall shape and nature looks pretty good!
Thing you might wanna add:
- More Grass
- Seashells on the Beaches
- (Maybe) some sand (carpet brush type) on the sand xD.....
- You could add some water rocks near the beach sides to make it look like some rocks have been washed ashore/near shore.

Removal:
- Green Moss Things on the grass, they don't really fit on grass (my opinion).
- Small Bridge towards boat and put boat near beach to make it look like a random island in the sea? Right now it looks like someone has been there before and then left after building that small bridge :p

Putting all this aside, good job!
This is a whole lot better than what I have seen by you before XD
Good Luck on further mapping!

I like the mapping, but i wonder were did that leaf fall from xD just curious :)

I like the mapping, but i wonder were did that leaf fall from xD just curious :)
are you kidding me? there are like 6 trees and some little trees
-
the mountain bordering coul've been done better
and don't take an example of Siegh by putting rock soil on grass + don't be afraid to use more little tufts
the cave is just little, lulz

are you kidding me? there are like 6 trees and some little trees
-
the mountain bordering coul've been done better
and don't take an example of Siegh by putting rock soil on grass + don't be afraid to use more little tufts
the cave is just little, lulz

Thanks for the tip, im not that good at mountains :S
but ill keep trying! :)

Made some nature! :)

Gonna create some more maps tomorrow! :D

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
oO Really like it man :) Gogo!

don't likes last picture more grass,dirt and stones
rock,swamp lily,frog leaf etc...
Looks clean work xD

I don't like it all. It's very squarish and laking details.

I don't like it all. It's very squarish and laking details.

Whats square?

don't likes last picture more grass,dirt and stones
rock,swamp lily,frog leaf etc...
Looks clean work xD

frog leaf doesnt fit here lol, but else i agree with you

Made some more nature, hopefully made better mountains this time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the mountains look ok. But I think you should create more difference in nature. Places with more nature details together and some places more open. Also you can use more grass tufts, rest looks fine.

The mountains looks great, but you should stick more trees and bushes together and use more grass tufts/small stones as Limos said. The big mossy stone inside the small pond doesnt quite fit.

I ment make places with more nature together and other places more open, not only add some more ^_^

Back
Top Bottom