• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CynterO's Mapping Thread (All 100% Raw!)

I say at times it fine to auto brush the grass and water and dirt in, then raw the rest to make it more noticable, I really like your latest few mappings, really nice. Especially the one mtn that had the swamp, really nice. The dirt mtn didn't really work out all that well looked really squary, look at a few of the maps other people have done with mtns and try to be like that. Other than that you got real potential. Keep up the good work!

I say at times it fine to auto brush the grass and water and dirt in, then raw the rest to make it more noticable, I really like your latest few mappings, really nice. Especially the one mtn that had the swamp, really nice. The dirt mtn didn't really work out all that well looked really squary, look at a few of the maps other people have done with mtns and try to be like that. Other than that you got real potential. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, im listening to every advice :)

The temple (its not 100% finish so say what i can add cuz im empty of ideas)

Edit: forgot to show this:

Temple seems really familiar... =.= But to be honest Idk what you would add my guess is probably some book cases, a starting guide npc, maybe some items that can't be grabbed and some wall items?

Well, alot of thoose kind of temple looks kinda the same in the style, but yea, some bookcases would do fine :)
thanks for comment

Well, alot of thoose kind of temple looks kinda the same in the style, but yea, some bookcases would do fine :)
thanks for comment

No problem, if you need some insperation or something go ahead and look at my mapping projects. I haven't mapped in along time so I'm sorry if I'm rusty but I'm going to try and see if I can get working on something later today if Job Corps bluecode filtering system will let me.

No problem, if you need some insperation or something go ahead and look at my mapping projects. I haven't mapped in along time so I'm sorry if I'm rusty but I'm going to try and see if I can get working on something later today if Job Corps bluecode filtering system will let me.

Ill take a look at them, thanks :)

Boring? not at all, they look awesome, you are really improving CynterO. You should add some more difference in floor (the grey ground you use, you can make much things with it, like you also did with the snake). For the rest you can use debris/grey gravel on the grounds, some more pillars/statues and small/broken stones. And use light grass, not the dark one.

Boring? not at all, they look awesome, you are really improving CynterO. You should add some more difference in floor (the grey ground you use, you can make much things with it, like you also did with the snake). For the rest you can use debris/grey gravel on the grounds, some more pillars/statues and small/broken stones. And use light grass, not the dark one.

Thanks Savly :D, ill try your advice :)

You kinda surpised me with your last pics, you're really getting better, like to see more.

Trying to improve my nature mapping, but I'ts unfinished so dont flame. I'm going to finish it tomorrow since i got no time today :)
P.S also ingame pics tomorrow! :D
pics:

Back