• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Czeko Mordka delete pls? :DDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seboool

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Here it is, not the first time he tries to sell an account :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Y4orKvk.jpg

it is on the cast which I watched

Last edited:
Lol hes selling account in rl tibia not in this ot so why he should get delete for this? lmao guys use your brains

* MY hotkyes was reset and im write it as fast as posible and i forget to add on guardia :)

Easy easy ;d

fail

SELL 154 RP ON GUARDIA <WITH FULL ADDONS : ASSASSIN, WIZARD, CITIZEN, DEMONHUNTER, YALAHARI & TERROR BIRD AND WAR BEAR> FOR CC HERE !! PW ME

HERE POST ON FORUM :)

http://otland.net/f492/account-guardia-190025/

Last edited:
Shleder...
He don't say that he sell acc on rl tibia lol

Shleder...
He don't say that he sell acc on rl tibia lol

I spamming it about 7 days :)

If you dont have brain, plx dont spam noob thread here ... im not idiot like you to selling account and get delete ;)

"SELL 154 RP <WITH FULL ADDONS : ASSASSIN, WIZARD, CITIZEN, DEMONHUNTER, YALAHARI AND MOUNTS WAR BEAR AND TERROR BIRD --> for cc here !! pw me"

where is it written? :>

Account trading is not allowed under any circumstances. An account belongs to the person who created it, and that person will always be able to recover the account. Anyone trying to sell their account may be permanently locked out from the account, and will never be able to gain access to it again.

everyone who ever wrote on shadowcores that he sells his accounts and got locked out from his account can now say that it is on RL Tibia, so will the gamemases give back their accounts?? NO! Czeko Mordkas accounts should be deleted for this thing aswell, he don't gave any hints that it is on RL Tibia and it is written in the world of shadowcores therefore it can be said that the account is on shadowcores

- - - Updated - - -

I spamming it about 7 days :)

If you dont have brain, plx dont spam noob thread here ... im not idiot like you to selling account and get delete ;)

I hope you'll get deleted, then you can continue your education and learn some engish

Last edited:
Its about accounts on shadowocres. Not on real tibia

* MY hotkyes was reset and im write it as fast as posible and i forget to add on guardia :)

Easy easy ;d

fail

SELL 154 RP ON GUARDIA <WITH FULL ADDONS : ASSASSIN, WIZARD, CITIZEN, DEMONHUNTER, YALAHARI & TERROR BIRD AND WAR BEAR> FOR CC HERE !! PW ME

HERE POST ON FORUM :)

http://otland.net/f492/account-guardia-190025/

fail? I think you have failed now ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Its about accounts on shadowocres. Not on real tibia

You don't see anything in your sentence about RL Tibia, do you?

CHECK THREAD on forum? ? ;O

Many ppl selling his acc on real tibia for cc here

YOU HAVE BIG PROBLEM WITH YOUR HEAD XD

dont spam here and close thread ;)

we will wait for talaturen ;)

If I would write in game that I sell an account without giving any information that it is on other world than shadowcores then ofc everyone thinks that it is on shadowcores, so stfu, you failed, you want to sell an account (an account, just an account, and you wrote only "account", no world, but you wrote it in shadowcores world = it is an account on shadowcores). delete pls

cry cry cry cry cry cry

dont spam on this thread and wait for Talaturen?

Last edited:
Where on the picture you see on guardia ? I dont see .

DELATE !

Next idiot who cant understand that my hotkeys reset and i write it as fast as posible and send to olik cuz he have 30 ppl on cast?

he already wrote "CHANGE THIS EK FOR MS / ED 250 +"

he deserves a deletion for writing this! I got deleted on my character Major Maslana so he should get locked out of his account too! if not it will be unfair

http://www11.speedy*****malware.localhost/AE2Uh/download/czeko.bmp

- - - Updated - - -

Next idiot who cant understand that my hotkeys reset and i write it as fast as posible and send to olik cuz he have 30 ppl on cast?

delete, he deserves it! if not i want my account back. yep, my hotkeys are set up wrong aswell... ye ye whats your next protection?

Yeah, I have thread on forum to sell my Royal Paladin on Guardia 154 rp, but i sell RP on shadowcores, gz your brain maslana................

Mark!!!
I hope you will do something with this, 3 members of my team got deleted for the same reason. "Selling account" so this guy should also be deleted, this is not a good excuse "Selling char on real tibia" because where does it say something about "REal tibia"?

Mark!!!
I hope you will do something with this, 3 members of my team got deleted for the same reason. "Selling account" so this guy should also be deleted, this is not a good excuse "Selling char on real tibia" because where does it say something about "REal tibia"?
and he wrote it on shadowcores

- - - Updated - - -

cry cry cry cry cry cry

dont spam on this thread and wait for GM Mark Or Talaturen?

gz brain? GM Mark = Talaturen, does your hands tremble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back