• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Czeko Mordka delete pls? :DDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEHEH screenshoot will be fake ;)

but im not persone like you and its true screen

MY wrong noob

Hmm, so if I make a thread saying "Im selling 314 ek on kyra" and few days later i will msg someone on shadowcores Sell 314 i wont be deleted?

Lets just wait for Mark.

where is it written? :>

Account trading is not allowed under any circumstances. An account belongs to the person who created it, and that person will always be able to recover the account. Anyone trying to sell their account may be permanently locked out from the account, and will never be able to gain access to it again.

everyone who ever wrote on shadowcores that he sells his accounts and got locked out from his account can now say that it is on RL Tibia, so will the gamemases give back their accounts?? NO! Czeko Mordkas accounts should be deleted for this thing aswell, he don't gave any hints that it is on RL Tibia and it is written in the world of shadowcores therefore it can be said that the account is on shadowcores

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you'll get deleted, then you can continue your education and learn some engish

i still dont understand your english, sry, try again maybe hehe?

'where is it written?' ur english isn't perfect too

if my account with char Speed Of Sound has been deleted by fake account on other forum. so deleted him too. see you :)

here it is, not the first time he tries to sell an account :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

y4orkvk.jpg

it is on the cast which i watched

sebool fucking confident go to home 997 police man!!!!! Your father's fuck you evry day kurwa cwelu konfidencie pierdolony policjancie nawet w tibi sie rozjebal!!!! seboool tibia confident -1 for him

sebool, check perfect / present constructions and repeat if its right.
Calar, I know its illegal, it was quotation

seboool police!!! you'r fucked every day fucking whore!! You and your confident family

seboool police!!! you'r fucked every day fucking whore!! You and your confident family

jebac was frajerow pizda waszych matek jest tak rozjebana ze melony mozecie w nia wpierdolic

translation: greetings

pozdro

translation : good luck

Last edited:
Ale ty chyba nie rozumiesz ze jak i na tibiacams.net/forum kazdy ci cisnal nie wiedzac ze sie pucujesz wszedzie to jeszcze tutaj ci juz ludzie cisna. Ja kayta calara gyma itd nie cisnalem ale kogos takiego kto nawet tutaj sie rozdupca na typa bo jest zazdrosny ze juz 300+lvl ma i na wojnach bedzie ciezej badz na expa sie bedzie wpierdalal.. To powodzenia ci zycze frajerze zebys byl jebany nawet w pixelach. Mozna sie wyzywac a nawet jechac po starych bo to taka gra ALE TY JESTES TAK NIEDOJEBANY ze pucujesz sie na kogos bo chcesz zeby mu postac w pixelach usuneli??? JESTES POJEBANY A DO TEGO JESTES 0 I DOSTAJESZ KOLEJNE -1 DO REPUTACJI. Chujowe jest pingowanie kogos ale ja nie pucuje sie wszystkim na forum ze mnie ktos pingowal a ty kurwa frajerze CLOSECIE skoncz sie udzielac bo nie zdziwilbym sie jak bys dal komus z vt passy ten cie ojebal i pierwsze co to psiarnia. Gymcoki itd widzieliscie zeby ktos od nas sie kiedykolwiek tak pucowal na was??? bo ja nie. closeta nie pozdrawiamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back