• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper [dA] ~ Execute ~

Luexo

Luminarium Ex Obscurum
Reaction score

I've finished this around 17 hours ago.. I wonder what other will think of it?
Let's find out ^^.

Feel free to comment, critique, tip, advise or ask on it ^^.

Yours,

Luexo​

It's nice because it's cool and it's "bad" because I don't know what it is and mostly because it confuses me :eek:

Result: Really nice, keep it up but next time if you want nice comments you gotta remember to always write "Colandus" on your images! You still got something to learn young man!

This is looking interesting.
Which programs u used for it?
As my DEVIATION said.. I used Cinema4D for the render and Photoshop CS3 for editing

^ Photoshop

Nice I guess I like it
Thanks :p.. if you're guessing you like it you must have found a weak spot in there. Inform me of it please :)
(I bet it's the top left out of main red part is it not?
Tell me so I can take it in note for future works :))

It's nice because it's cool and it's "bad" because I don't know what it is and mostly because it confuses me :eek:

Result: Really nice, keep it up but next time if you want nice comments you gotta remember to always write "Colandus" on your images! You still got something to learn young man!

I've tried it before but people laughed at my face.. :(
Thanks for your compliment ;)

Thanks :p.. if you're guessing you like it you must have found a weak spot in there. Inform me of it please :)
(I bet it's the top left out of main red part is it not?
Tell me so I can take it in note for future works :))
Yes, you guessed right :)

well very nice i love it
but as u said the red part on the top right is making it look bad.

Back