• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@DA

lol dude, yea lets do it.. huh? tell ur whole team to stop usin combo bot and lets go out on a open field, no combo bots like u started and get a huge advantage becouse of ur highlvled mages =)

or u gonna tell me that u cnat convine the swes to stop cheatin?

Well today no one had any bots on our side because we updated to 8.42 but you wasted your time elf has already updated <333333

Funny thing is pierce's exp rate is alot lower than your's therefor you can level better theres no one stopping you so dont complain "oh the other team has high leveled mages crycrycry"

I wouldn't really mind setting up a fair fight either, way more fun as without bots, like now.

No paralyze bot.
No healing bot.
No sio friends bot.
No speedhack bot.
No combobot
No ssa bot
Yes to fun :D

No paralyze bot.
No healing bot.
No sio friends bot.
No speedhack bot.
No combobot
No ssa bot
Yes to fun

=

wont happen unless they make a softcore client you need to have to play ;D

therefore giving you an unfair advantage over people who dont have it

Without it i move 1 sqm then stop for 2 seconds then move another 1 sqm and stop for another 2 seconds, So i have to use it to even move on this server.

Same here and you have an unfair advantage if your in sweden so it all equals out. Also most of the people here have a bot and wont play without it

It's not actually a speedhack, it just spams the walk function in a given direction. You can pretty much get the same effect through mapclicking.

Back