• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SoKeep Online - Administration Recruitment

excool

Reaction score
Hello!

As a few years have passed, my solution has changed a bit and money has stopped playing such a big role ;) That's how I explain my involvement and leaving my zone, as well as my daughter, that she didn't pursue her hobby either financially or.
herefore:

! RECRUITMENT OPEN !

Subject: [8.6] [TFS 1.5] SoKeep - Administrative Recruitment!

Hello Tibian!

How it works:

Recruitment: We prefer experienced staff, but any motivated and mobilized Tibian can be hired!​
Preparation of Works: The recruiter should protect his works, including scripts, if he has them. Alternatively, it is possible to use the method of reading the works.​

Skill Diversity: We assess skill diversity. If you have other skills,​

that can bring something new to our administration, we want to know about it!​

Possibility of Promotion: If you do not receive access to the administration, you can become a Tutor and be promoted to Administrator.​

Who can apply:
Anyone: available depending on age and experience.​

What you can gain:
-Unique experience in creating a Tibia server.
-Chance for promotion in the administrative hierarchy.
-Access knowledge and information that deeper you better understand our server.
-Join us, every help counts!

Server Specifications: (The rest to be discussed with the Administration and the rest of the Server members)

Engine:
TFS 1.5

Client: Tibia 8.6

Map: Custom RL-Map + New Islands

Events: Yes

War System: Yes

Additional Features: Others​

Back