• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Daily Boosted Monster - EXP Issue

potinho

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, everything good? I use the script below as a daily boosted monster, but I would like some help with a change: it is giving half of the monster's base EXP (if a Demon gives 6k EXP, the bonus gives 3k), but I would like it to be half the general EXP , example: My EXP is by stages, if in a certain one my EXP is multiplied by 10 (the Demon would give 60k of EXP) I would like the bonus to be half of the total (30k of exp). can you help me?

Lua:
BOOSTED_MONSTER = 56404
local boostedMonstersList = {"frost behemoth", "giant spider", "hydra", "warlock", "hero", "serpent spawn", "dragon lord", "frost dragon", "demon", "behemoth", "hero king", "red knight", "master warlock", "ancient gargoyle", "ancient dragon", "royal guard", "golden knight", "orshabaal", "demodras", "musashi swordsman", "fire sorcerer", "oriental knight", "perfect troll", "dracola", "undead plague", "cursed lion", "the old widow", "grim reaper", "war golem"}
experienceBonus = 50

function onDeath(cid, corpse, deathList)

local master = getCreatureMaster(cid)
    if (master and master ~= cid) then
        return true
    end
    local boostedMonster = boostedMonstersList[getGlobalStorageValue(BOOSTED_MONSTER)]
    if getCreatureName(cid):lower() == boostedMonster then
        for i = 1, #deathList do

if isCreature(deathList[i]) then 
                local bonusExperience = getMonsterInfo(getCreatureName(cid)).experience/i * getPlayerRates(deathList[i])[SKILL__LEVEL] * experienceBonus/100
                doPlayerAddExperience(deathList[i], bonusExperience)
                doSendAnimatedText(getPlayerPosition(deathList[i]), ""..tonumber(bonusExperience).."", 215)
            end
        end
    end
    return true
end

Back