• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Dalale] Showing Off some.

It's crap. Sorry but the server can be FUN or even Non-Pvp. I don't care. If u map, do it well. If you don't, don't expect 10/10 ratings.

It's crap. Sorry but the server can be FUN or even Non-Pvp. I don't care. If u map, do it well. If you don't, don't expect 10/10 ratings.

I havent expect any good rates. i just did this for fun, and showing some of my work ^^

I think it's a good start. If you go back in and add more details and take some time, they could look alright. Some of these spawns are small, it's kinda lazy not to at least take time to make them look perfect.

I think it's a good start. If you go back in and add more details and take some time, they could look alright. Some of these spawns are small, it's kinda lazy not to at least take time to make them look perfect.

Thank you Myths for your comment.
I will work harder with maps:blink:

Too squary some parts. But it works for a pvp-e server.

Showoff rate:
3/10
PvP-Enf rate:
5/10

It's not how you map. It's the outcome.
Though, it's not fitting for a sweet game playing.

But I'd love to PVP on such map! PVP maps don't have to be unique or detailed.

Back