• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Dalale] Showing Off some.

It's not how you map. It's the outcome.
Though, it's not fitting for a sweet game playing.

But I'd love to PVP on such map! PVP maps don't have to be unique or detailed.

and i'd love to pvp in a zone where u cannot be 24/7 blocked cuz 2 sqm space ;)

Now im back again with some new mapping.. Please rate & Comment!!

20ayweh.jpg

23towar.jpg

To be honest that last screenshot is a tad ugly, i mean its a combination of like 10 different areas all in one? It looks like someone just randomly clicked items in the raw palette and pasted them everywhere. Better luck next time?

The only thing I hate about it is the jungle grass.
I HATE jungle grass.
But other than that its nice

well its very random, theres a sword floating in the water, there are stones floating also, nothing makes sense, seriously..

Being honest, it looks like you've oped doodad palette and just went nuts. There's no shape, some items there don't even fit in that area! Floating Sword? Excalibur? Spammed Ground, Dead Trees next too fully alive trees. I'd show you what to change, but i'd end up circling everything.

Mmmm, not to be mean. But your better than this. :/

3/10

I myself am not good at mapping RPG maps, however I'm great at PvP maps, and this does not contain much PvP-ish stuff. For example, you'd need more nature, stones and stuff. They are not just for decoration but also they will be used for blocking/traps etc... So you can't just walk straight all the times. The ways have to be a bit more curvy. You might have a few stones at the last ones, but for PvP you'd need a bit more :p Needs to be kinda spammed ^^

The one posted in this page however is more PvP-ish than the others :)

Last edited:
3/10

I myself am not good at mapping RPG maps, however I'm great at PvP maps, and this does not contain much PvP-ish stuff. For example, you'd need more nature, stones and stuff. They are not just for decoration but also they will be used for blocking/traps etc... So you can't just walk straight all the times. The ways have to be a bit more curvy. You might have a few stones at the last ones, but for PvP you'd need a bit more :p Needs to be kinda spammed ^^

The one posted in this page however is more PvP-ish than the others :)

Alright, long time ago i speaked with you colandus ^^ how are you theese days? :)

@Others
Thanks for the comments

@Tje
What are you talking about? xD

Back