• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dancing shadows screen thread

Xanatriel

Reaction score
Hello all, i will try to post some nice screens here, i made this screen after some action. more and nicer screens will come with more members.

Sneak attack on a level 100 ED

Wildflame sneaked on Okolnir...

We killed Zalat in demona, and we saw that allot of his friend were online. so me and Qknight waited and waited and waited but nobody showed up...

Movies are Comming soon...

Last edited:
Nice timing in the sd attack on the mana shop guy :D Did you guys do as Emeo count to 3 then press the button? =D

The first screen. I am wondering if you guys were playing Galana since your outfit was used by the leading guild on galana.

Nice timing in the sd attack on the mana shop guy :D Did you guys do as Emeo count to 3 then press the button? =D

Why not? Me and four other friends did a perfect combo with sd's today.. Without even counting it.. Just by accident..

So accusing someone for cheating over a screen like that is just wrong

Today Ill get lvl 80 and join ok?
just w8 for me.

Ill tell u my ingame name later :p
ooh and Im very active.

besides: what was the apply thread?¿?¿

Why does everyone think we got combo? Yesterday was our first pk round ever, so EVERY team that got same outfits/shot sds = cheaters? lmao ..

Why does everyone think we got combo? Yesterday was our first pk round ever, so EVERY team that got same outfits/shot sds = cheaters? lmao ..

Haha i heard you guys got checked up 2 or 3 times by a GM because some people think you use combo bot, just face it guys, Dancing shadows is just evul...

And just talk crap about them here, and i know sooner or later they will sneak you, just like they did in Kyra because i played there aswell.

How about to post some Frags? :)

Yeah your right, but the thing is, we are walking and then suddenly a players walked into our screen, and boom we take him/her down. And before i press the screen button, the action is over. But im working on a Movie.

So hang on...

Back