• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dangers Service for War Servers!! *Out Now!!*

Danger IIII

Reaction score
I think this is one of the best sites, which is made for a War Servers =)

You wanted copy a full Guild from Real Tibia?
But dont wanted to waste the time for it?
You wish there would be a Site for do this easier?

Then all you wanted is right here =)

This Service offers you to copy a Guild from Real Tibia, all you need to do is enter the Guild Name =)

On This Page is also the Service for World War Creator, you need to choose a World and it will download the Top 25 of Levels by this World

Heres the Website:
http://dangers.tibiaspot.org/

I hope you like this, I wasted alot of time into this project!

Comments are wished!

Thanks to:
Danger for the service functionality
Jonte for the website design and hosting.

Yours,
Danger II

Cool! Nice work Danger!
Last time that I opened a World War I got 80 players on it, it was great!

I love it, gives us more time to fix other things instead of fixing player experience etc!

:D

If you truly support this, please click the ads located north once.
If we get benefits from it, we will improve it!

War servers without MC/level limit (I player at many world wars with MCers [level ~500 :( ]), without afk-kick (i were afk for about 30 min o0, someone can open 20 MCs and block 20 chars until GM come, check MCers (/check) and kick/ban IP. War servers without auto-balance always have unfair teams (20 vs 5 >>> 0 players, coz its booring). So your (not updated from long time :( ) world war server isn't interesting for me, but this "char maker" script is very usefull for newbies who don't want to waste hours to make 50 characters. I need script like your, but for SQLite/MySQL war server :/

lol u also need it.. so ur calling yourself a newby too ;D
I just need part to load data from tibia.com, I have my script to create new chars to my war server.. if he doesn't want to post script I have to make it from zero :(

Back