• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DaoPay Problems -SOLUTION-

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'd like to address this to everybody at once!

If you are having a problem with DaoPay, if you make a call, and it does not finish, your net kicks off, or you have a problem finishing, this is how you fix your problem.

IF YOU FORGOT/DID NOT RECIEVE A PIN: Please attach your purchase number to your post, and I will PM you your PIN.

IF YOUR ORDER WAS INTERRUPTED OR NOT COMPLETED: There is NOTHING I CAN DO. Although, you can contact DaoPay Here. If your English is not the best, please post what you would like to say here, and I will correct all spelling/grammar errors, and allow you to submit a flawless English report.

Thanks for your time,
Red

Maybe you can ge me the equal of what i donate cause i doante aprox 25 dlls in total and my doantion was of 5 points :S ty for all

i have the same problem i donate 100 pesos is like 12 dls this is my purchase number 273961

Heyy?? Yuo say htat if u have problems in the donation page you will sent a pin? Now check what is the total i have donate its like 25 dlls for a 5points... Can you answer whats happening plx? Cause i dont have recivied any pm...

Your Product Code was incorrect. Please contact DaoPay.

Well I talked with they and they said that the overchange came form my telcom :S, so You think there nothing you can do? :S cause i lost alot of money

Red, i donated $15 usd and my order number was 356858#.
I forgot my pin lol my ingame char has the same name is this.

thanks

REd szafe here cna i please play cyntara again the iccident that happened on old cyntara wont happen again i swear :S?

REd szafe here cna i please play cyntara again the iccident that happened on old cyntara wont happen again i swear :S?

I'm not sure why you're posting on this thread, but I don't care if you play or not, go ahead.

But if you chargeback, the same thing will happen.

Red

k thank u red really apreciate it and trust me i will never ever break cyntara rules again

Red help yesterday I try buy the donor mana rune, i followed the right steps, and so far i don't have received the item, in my shop I get the following history:
Wedmente Your account 0 19 May 2010, 1:01:12 Not Realized yet.

Please help, I have already donated before :S

hey i did mine via sms today for 15 points.. didnt give me a pin just redirected me to homepage my order number was... DP 239242

hi
amm
y doned 5 dollars, number 459721, the sistem accepted it, but i didnt get the nip
sorry for my bad english xD :E
i want my 5 points!! Dx

Last edited:
Back