• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows DaoPay Questions

Rewexx

Reaction score
Hey, I am very unsure about this now. I've heard from a friends that, after 2 months daopay won't send all money I've recieved? I mean, the payout I will get.. Is that true?

Because, in Payouts - Records and from the date 26/04/2009, and it says all payments etc, but about this:

Total in EUR* xxx.xx (same as below)
Total unpaid in EUR* xxx.xx (same as above)

It's 27/04/2009 now and I still haven't got any money on my PayPal. However, will they send all money or will they only send money depending on the date the customer bought the product? I am really worried about this because if that is the case, daopay really sucks and I wish I would never been using that.

Hope someone can give me a good explanation to this

Hey, I am very unsure about this now. I've heard from a friends that, after 2 months daopay won't send all money I've recieved? I mean, the payout I will get.. Is that true?

Because, in Payouts - Records and from the date 26/04/2009, and it says all payments etc, but about this:

Total in EUR* xxx.xx (same as below)
Total unpaid in EUR* xxx.xx (same as above)

It's 27/04/2009 now and I still haven't got any money on my PayPal. However, will they send all money or will they only send money depending on the date the customer bought the product? I am really worried about this because if that is the case, daopay really sucks and I wish I would never been using that.

Hope someone can give me a good explanation to this

DaoPay sends money every 2nd month.
And remember that it might take up to 5 working days before money is received on PayPal.
You will receive the money earned the last 60 days, so in your case from 26.02.09

I didn't really understand your questions, so if you could go a bit more in-depth, I could perhaps help you.

Alright, so they will send me the whole amount that I have got in the end of month? And may I ask you, how long have you been using daopay, have you ever been paid by daopay on your PayPal account?

Alright, so they will send me the whole amount that I have got in the end of month? And may I ask you, how long have you been using daopay, have you ever been paid by daopay on your PayPal account?

Yes, I've been paid.
There is actually a thread about it, where everyone write what they got paid. Think the thread is called PayDay or something.

And remember that you might have to wait 90days the first time, then it's 60days between every payment. Don't worry, you will receive your money;)

i got another thing... on my accounts it says, payout date of 51 euro on 31.03.09 and on my bank account still no money arrived? something is wrong? i checked the informations for my account like 10 times now...

i got another thing... on my accounts it says, payout date of 51 euro on 31.03.09 and on my bank account still no money arrived? something is wrong? i checked the informations for my account like 10 times now...

Skywalker16, could you please be so kind and get in touch with our customer support, they are able to help you. Maybe something went wrong with the transfer, typically that could be incomplete bank details or a typo in the account number.

Whatever it is, please log in to your daopay Control Center and contact support.

Thanks!

Andreas

--
Andreas Pizsa
Head of Marketing
daopay - global payments, charged to the phone bill.

Skywalker16, could you please be so kind and get in touch with our customer support, they are able to help you. Maybe something went wrong with the transfer, typically that could be incomplete bank details or a typo in the account number.

Whatever it is, please log in to your daopay Control Center and contact support.

Thanks!

Andreas

--
Andreas Pizsa
Head of Marketing

Rofl, one of the worst scam ever -.-

It's around 51 Euro... and on FAQ it say, payout after 50euro+ and ofc it say "Payout Date" 31-03-2009...

I asked the support now, but getting no answer... i would rlly use daopay but i also want to see my cash before i start working with it.

They just don't reply to emails

Thanks!

Andreas

--
Andreas Pizsa
Head of Marketing

Back