• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Daopay

Thanks to who:(:)

i want my rep++:p

@Zonet.
yeah thanks for your support but i never changed my payout to paypal :p Well Anyways you will get your rep++ :p

why all say gimme rep++ ? , i dont even care about rep++ if talaturen want he can change my to 1.

i never said in my releases gimme rep++ :S

Edit: How do i make a forum in OTLand ? for my OT!

@Ates.tr I think you need to be an donater to do that, If you are a donater, sorry then i dont know how to do:p

say me how i make payput i give u all 999999 reputation freaks omg whine about rep and no say me how ;S

anyone will asnwer my questions?

You can choose where you want your money to be sent to, either PayPal or bank transfer.
It takes 60days until you get the money. Which means if you start today, you will get the money at the last date of April.
It's always the last date of the month, and always a 2months delay, no matter which day in the month you start.

Lol, Are you sure?
Since i dont know why i havent get mine.

This is on my Daopay
Payout ->
Account statement ->
GO ->
Amount
EUR : 7.24
SEK : 126.72
AUD : 68.89
DKK : 30.89
EUR : 67.59
GBP : 40.86
NOK : 641.81
PLN : 62.52
SEK:4,016.01

And the date is 2009-01-31

So fake :p SEK 2x? You also forgot to add a space to make the false shit you've done look more real.

Oh, Dalale! The person who tried to ruin my server with Ddos attacks! :D

Does anyone know if withdrawing to Bank Accounts works for Banks Accs in all countries? If not, which ones does it work for?

I checked the FAQ on Daopay and didn't find any concrete answer to that question.

Rep++

Thanks,
Pazzur

Back