• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Daopay

Does anyone know if withdrawing to Bank Accounts works for Banks Accs in all countries? If not, which ones does it work for?

I checked the FAQ on Daopay and didn't find any concrete answer to that question.

Rep++

Thanks,
Pazzur

It works for all countries. If you don't know how to set it up, I would recommend you to choose the PayPal method instead. Then you'll receive your payment on your PayPal account instead of directly to your bank account.

Ok listen now, do i must be over 18 to get my money and 1 more question, i am using swedbank could you help me ??? , i don't know what to write in some columns in daopay.

in daopay when i go to my account there is something vat - id what do i ahve to write there?? i am using swedbank what do i have to write in sort code and in swift and in iban??

DaoPay takes a long time. <_<
It comes out though!

Back