• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daopay!

XaTaR

قناص بغداد
Reaction score
Hello otlanders,

i got prob with daopay..
it says
Next payment date: 2010-05-31 25.49 EUR*

but the money dont come :S
Why??

Perhaps your Paypal account is limited? Have you checked it?

In the 8 months I've been using Daopay, they've never failed to send a payment on time. Even when I switched to using my bank a month ago (boycotting Gaypal), they sent it exactly when they said they would.

got question...
venc69.jpg

waht is that passphrase???
cuz my friend added it i dont know..

the money not send really cause of daopay limited for payout is 50 euro + so they just got the money from customers only but cant payout ur money just when u reached 50 euro !

Ofcourse.. You didn't knew it? That's why almost nobody uses daopay, they also take like 70% of what you win

edit: + they take like 2-3 months depending on how you received your money

Yes, Anillka is right (Thanks for your answer!): You get the money as soon as you have 50 Euros (or the equivalent in other currencies) on your account. At the end of the month, DaoPay will transfer your revenue automatically. Please make sure that all your account data is complete and correct otherwise we cannot transfer your money.

Back