• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Darkhaos' Pet System

this
sin201.jpg
There is script with animated text already, but cipsoft has blocked animated letters in its client so you can't see anything else than numbers and values like "-250". Keep that in mind before you post somewhere with text "I can see only "70" instead "70 trainers". Help!"

Go to data\lib\050-function.lua
find and replace
function doSendAnimatedText(...)
error("doSendAnimatedText is now a deprecated function.")
end
with
function doSendAnimatedText(pos, value, color, player) if(not tonumber(value))then
return error("arg #2 in doSendAnimatedText is not a number")
end

if(isPlayer(player))then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(player, MESSAGE_EXPERIENCE, "", pos, value, color)
else
for _, v in ipairs(getSpectators(pos, 7, 5, true)) do
if(isPlayer(v))then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(v, MESSAGE_EXPERIENCE, "", pos, value, color)
end
end
end
end
Should work at least for this one.

There is script with animated text already, but cipsoft has blocked animated letters in its client so you can't see anything else than numbers and values like "-250". Keep that in mind before you post somewhere with text "I can see only "70" instead "70 trainers". Help!"

find and replace

with

Won't work, that function works only with players, but if you send a text to a pet (monster), you'll get error on console with function 'doPlayerSendTextMessage', at least you send it but, in pos, paste the pet position

find and replace

with

it works very nice thx a lot :D

edit: i use !pet take, !pet take gold coin ,!pet take xx gold coin but dont take anything

Last edited:
Won't work, that function works only with players, but if you send a text to a pet (monster), you'll get error on console with function 'doPlayerSendTextMessage', at least you send it but, in pos, paste the pet position
That's reason why pets shold talk in TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1 or TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY instead of animated text.

One thing I can say: It's currently stub a lot. 1/3 of this list can be done easily, but some other things listed needs a bit of time so...
Currently you have three(or more?) not ready script systems ?
You gave to us awesome basic versions of your systems, but please finish first-added system before doing new one(i'm not telling that i'm waiting for this one - I would be happy if you finish this or another one script).
I understand that you need time so i'm waiting(hehe i'm not a kind of pro in lua so I can't do it myself ^^).
Also i can't see in pet, call something like:
if pet < 1 then
return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You don't have any pet.")

Read again this guide...
Code:
Monster should have <flag convinceable="1"/>

how can i summon 2 or more pets? i try this

monster = "dragon lord","dragon",
vocations = {1, 2, 3, 4},
level = 7,
attacks =

but only summon the first monster and what happen if i have 2 pets for the same lvl?

It's based on storage. Currently, you can't have more than one pet.

yes kykyske you can use in TFS I think, I only test in OTX 9.1 and it works

hello, u have a pet of refugia ot server? i need please help me

pet system storage

!pet Name Of Pet

.. !pet safira
do sumon the monster
sumon max one
and need x storage do sumon help me please

Thnks for the release i really liked ur system but if you have time and you want to do this please add a nickname system

Back