• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

:eek: does i hit the nail? xD hahah i has joking :p don't take it bad :p.

no, I made this before...
[epañol:no men lo hice hace como 5 meses, el año pasado, no recuerdo xD]

:O Then you actually KNOW how Wyverns live, because in my thread I think I have like 3 pages of discution of the wyvern's habitat. ;) I like your mapping dude, keep it up carnal.
:thumbup:

poidrags.png

Is a edited of Dl's of POI​

Last edited:
Ajajajajaja...
[Spanish]
Todo sacado de pedo carnal! Ajajajajaja!!!

@Topic
I deslike it. :/ Although I deslike all the lava spawn. :/

@Up
Of course it will look better ingame, but I don't like the fire and that ground combined with lava. It's just a personal taste, if you go through my thread you'll see that I haven't done anything "fiery"

Yes I know, I had planned to do with the earth mountain but I was too lazy ^_^. My previous edited of POI are in a dark style and yet it is only one version ... get better after. I make this fast in around 3-6 hours with autoborder for my serv. :D

[esp: lo queria para mi server fast con autoborder como no, tambien ya tiene mucho que lo hice xD]

I see than Mexicans doing good mapping
nice i like it :)

Back