• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

It looks nice, but on the ground floor your torches are being covered by the stone slab thingies :(

No comments this boring xD
Here my mini-map...:)

xground.png

I don't want to show even, but here this ;)...

Hahaha 40% of the map is by me...
[Most of the area left is made by me, the big shape and some parts from other islands, the shapes]
The other 30% of credits are for comunity users of otland, otfans, otfusion etc...
[Some areas of ice and some dungeons, the north city]
I am sure about the other 30% of credits should be for Neon, approximately at least...
[The south east part and the island city]
Thanks to everyone although it is not over yet, but I will keep working on it [just now, the map size is 7.65 MB's]

Look what a coincidence around one year ago [11 months ago]...
I was bored at night and drew this (I still was not as experienced mapper) ... :p

mdraw.png

A few minutes ago I decided to try to use this program "BitMapToMap"
which was released several months later (I already knew of its existence since it appeared)...
I don't know much of how work the program... But now I know a little more of this ...
Look my result... :)

bmpeditor.png

Now I start one more time, This map makes me a little more promising...^_^​

Last edited:
I think those crystals should be in a cave only hehe.. otherwise people would steal them easily or something. :p I like the map though, keep it up! :peace:

If that is revamped Venore you have entered in my brain and stole my idea. :blink:
I think those crystals should be in a cave only hehe.. otherwise people would steal them easily or something. :p I like the map though, keep it up! :peace:
Well... Do you see any pathing there? It's impossible to get there and the people DON'T wanna go there because of all the gases that the posion makes.

Back