• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

Holy catshit, that depo looks amazing :d
Very similar to carlins depot, looks like a total revamp. Nice!

Some Nature... :)
fucku2.png

fucku3.png

These spots would look better if you had them empty with only flowers and grasstufts, it's a town and towns doesn't have forest-like nature.

These spots would look better if you had them empty with only flowers and grasstufts, it's a town and towns doesn't have forest-like nature.

You've been away for too long. You do understand that this is the style everyone is using right now :p If you want to give them a challenge, let them map 7.4.. =D

I went through all of the pages, your mapping is great, keep it up.
Btw, are you going to make a project after this is done?

@JDB ... I'm making my map for my project ... When I finish my map will be my server ...

I'am 14 years old and I am in mexico, I have not many possibilities to make a dedicated server just now... This will be a long and big project (for my point of view) and some day I will finish my map and I continue with the next step; Make the scripts and give the final style RPG, quests, monsters, actions, etc... but it is also for fun only :p

Last edited:
Do you like Halo II?...
Few minutes ago I found this old map made by my around one year ago... Is Encerrona of Halo II... :)
encerrona.png

[More later I put here a revamped version... this looks very simple :s]

Encerrona Map in Halo II...
encerron.png

Revamped (Incomplete)...
encerronarev.png

[@Samuro... looks similar the before style... ;) ]

Last edited:
Looks too much like a maze, and too confusing.
Looks boring must I say, you should add details.

(Btw it's I AM 14 years old and not "have" 14 years old.)

I play in the encerrona map around more 1000 times, before in the night I play it all night with my brother "assassin", but now my brother don't like play more (even not remember if I mentioned play one more time):p ... Now I have xbox 360, and halo 3... I planing to mapping others game maps (this remember me tibia, like dantes inferno):)

It is good re-mapped. I only would add a few details as Samuro said already :peace:

@ bardoctornado
I would like to see a thread of this project in what you post statistics and screenshots of course.

Back