• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

Hahaha 40% of the map is by me...
[Most of the area left is made by me, the big shape and some parts from other islands, the shapes]
The other 30% of credits are for comunity users of otland, otfans, otfusion etc...
[Some areas of ice and some dungeons, the north city]
I am sure about the other 30% of credits should be for Neon, approximately at least...
[The south east part and the island city]
Thanks to everyone although it is not over yet, but I will keep working on it [just now, the map size is 7.65 MB's]

Your using my rookmap ;)

Very nice mapping! I will have a look at those pictures and give some "advice" (not that you are a better mapper as I am xD).

At IMG: #1 you forgot to add borders (from ID > 4456). You could also add some stones there (from ID > 3603) and gass stuffs.
At IMG: #19, you should add some creatures, such as snakes, wasps or bugs.
At IMG: #14, #20, #21, you could remove some of the spawn.
At IMG: %18, you should remove the fire on the floor, the dls will do that with fire bomb (from id > 1487).

Finally, my last advice: Keep on mapping, it's really nice! If you will host it, I will sure try it out.

Last edited:
@Macedoon... Rep for you men for the rook map :wub:
@Pevez... Thanks :)
@Sentielo... Yes yes I know, but thanks :p

I will continue with my project in a few hours and I will give some progress more later...

likevenore1.png

An Edition: More details & Add other types of plants.
What thinking about the new edition? You like it?:p

likevenorestylesgif.gif

I'm not quite agree with the style that I did.
- So give me some suggestions? or
- Tell me which of these they like more?
... That they would like?:confused:

Last edited:
It's decent to say the least, but you could up the origonality a bit. It looks like all the other custom map projects.

Back