• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

From what I've noticed is that you base your maps around item hue.
It works pretty well especially for the darker pieces.

I do most of my maps trying to combine items of the same hue as you say. I'm daltonic, and I fucking hate not being able to differentiate colors precisely :(

New pic! this one looks more abandoned :D
cnVlyku.png

fVUbUxc.png

VwsvuG5.png

1CdFhvj.png

qNfQz20.png

pnzVsd6.png

Last edited:
your request has been denied! its to hard lul

i'm only making what u see in the picture

i'm planning to release to download some of my latest works 10.70, the map of just what you see in the pictures, all in one file...

i don't know very well how would looks the first two places that you listed... but i did this
uZ3dAxP.png

For now i'm goin to try doing what @Beto06 said and @Cade

what the fuck is that light dude XD

Here you go, not a great quality piece but I don't think it's possible to make it "beautiful" :p

5cGTT8s.jpg

Lol you used a lot of space ahaha. I was trying to make it on a 15*11 sqm map.... nice try btw :p ... as you say it may be not posible to make it good looking. Thats why i denied peroxide request xD

I notice that all the screens you post are sort of paths/roads sorta things. Did you actually made a whole dungeon that way or is it just for the screenshot?

I notice that all the screens you post are sort of paths/roads sorta things. Did you actually made a whole dungeon that way or is it just for the screenshot?
Just screenshot from what I noticed in a post yesterday

for those of you who thought i didn't made complete maps
this is to blow your minds ahaha
full hd map picks :B

hklAcui.png

depot

8JOyQi.png

temple

hddBZRw.png

natrue1

OTquJi2.png

nautre2

7Q7BwV8.png

nature3

I consider that this map is my master piece, because
1. it is completed hahaha and
2. i had a lot of fun doing it ;), and it ended "looking" nice :D
3. it also is completely playable

this is an old map i did back in 2013... i did it from 0 based on an already existing map...
this isn't going to be available to download! never !
I hope that your computer freezes while the images load! :B

this is going to be my last post (showing you guys my maps).... for the next six months or maybe more!
i'm still going to be looking through the forum occasionally, looking for awesome maps to give them a like, thumbs up!

PKMN TRAINER STEVEN
would like to battle!

PKMN TRAINER STEVEN sent
out NEON!

Go! DARKLORD!

DARKLORD used
MAP SAMPLES!

It's super effective!

DARKLORD's SPEED
harshly fell!

Foe NEON used
RETIRE/BAN!