• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

darklord [mapping works]

i love it when i log on otland and see a bunch of kick-ass maps. it almost makes me want to map again and show you up :cool:

too bad i would fail.. . ...:(

I love this piece @Darklord :O Inlove.

Good work!

lQ8QH2.png

first pic- put some type of boulders into your crystal clumps to break it apart a little and hide some of the sharp sprite lines.

second pic- i like :>

third- interesting, but seems like it's missing something, i can't really pinpoint what... maybe some form of lighting?

I'm glad you liked it guys, I got the inspiration by a paint of van gogh, of amsterdam :p

bNp5NjE.png

couldnt decide which mountain style to use, red like in the pic? venore brown? venore green?

w45O1hu.png

got inspiration from the latest picture of aundsoul with the grass items contrast,
and from some of my latest maps, also I was trying to make something like a savanna ecosystem

pMZw5y3.png

I feel like this pics need something else to make the path look more detailed but couldnt found something to fit in...
maybe some monsters and some spells effects, trash, etc... also...

I wish I could take in-game pics of my latest maps, with light they would look better :(

Also the first you could try change this crystals with the zao nature, the red mountains fit well
Got inspiration in your img to make that map, but this savana is really well done, so bad I not using this new itens yet, maybe share with you some maps I can't finish if you gotta some insp and use new itens to finish it :D
I really like see your thread, keep this up

Back