• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkressxx (™«★BlueRockS★»™) - Mapping Thread

Darkressxx1

™«★BlueRockS★»™
Reaction score

Otland Community Hello, here are some pictures, of;

Sharid's Island.

CustomWorld1.png

CustomWorld2.png

CustomWorld4.png

CustomWorld6.png

CustomWorld7.png

CustomWorld9.png

CustomWorld10.png

CustomWorld11.png

Version: 1.1

CustomWorld15.png

CustomWorld17.png

CustomWorld16.png

CustomWorld12.png

CustomWorld13.png

CustomWorld14.png

Mini-Map: PD: The Mini-Map Includes Floor 7, 6, Superposed.

Beta, 1.0.0

CustomWorldMinimapa.png

BlackTibiaSeparador.png

The Forgotten Temple
TheForgottenTemple1.png

TheForgottenTemple2.png

TheForgottenTemple3.png

Last edited:
You have some cool idea's, but better make a border around the pictures or make space between them, it's now a bit confusing to watch, specialy with the pictures from the same place.

@down
Alot better to view this way :)

Last edited:
You have some cool idea's, but better make a border around the pictures or make space between them, it's now a bit confusing to watch, specialy with the pictures from the same place.

I Put a Space.

Last edited:
Remove some trees, and place more bushes (more bushes than trees).
Don't place 2 grass tuffs at the same tile
Place less big tuffs ID(6216:6217) and more small tuffs ID(6218:6219)
Stop spamming borders

At least this maps are better than Andy Man's ones....

@Peroxide: if this maps are ugly, andy man's are the worst in the world... Not because he's your friend you need to lie, it doesnt make him or you more popular... In other hand, I hat BluerockS but his maps arent bad...

Sorry for bad english... If you didnt understand anything, just tell and I will explain better....

At least this maps are better than Andy Man's ones....

@Peroxide: if this maps are ugly, andy man's are the worst in the world... Not because he's your friend you need to lie, it doesnt make him or you more popular... In other hand, I hat BluerockS but his maps arent bad...

Sorry for bad english... If you didnt understand anything, just tell and I will explain better....

he didnt say andy's maps are better than urs
he is saying that ur mapping is bad then dont talk about other ppl

I still think Andy is better and has more potential. But that's my opinion, I am willing to teach both of you though.

Back