• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkressxx (™«★BlueRockS★»™) - Mapping Thread

Part's Of a Pirate port C;
201efe49da054d97805a4e2.png

3422aa1aefbf436c8649e5c.png

0ca69285f6214aefba39590.png

7f6bb23cc76e45708266ebb.png

b03835c7699e4f589a02ba4.png

Part of the map that do not send to the contest.

fchaS.png

GBtF6.png

1TnuN.png

I could not send, because I was busy

90b1263b4e334ec8a3a18d6.png

j9aMJ.png

Y8Ste.png

797c60fade42441e8905eee.png

a7cc751533e64725a9712bb.png

I have not started the top of the mountain, so it seems empty.​

Last edited:
I like it this is very beautiful You are creating a very creative maps

hmm,yes you're right.yes you're right but maybe the author wanted to do something different

I have not started the top of the mountain, so it seems empty.

I think he ment by that inter alia the waterfall borders haven't been added. But that takes 3-5 seconds and makes work rly looking like finished so idk why ;o

This is an english forum, you can speak foreign language here, Native Chatboards

I don't really like the waterfalls imo it looks kind of unatural, and the railings, why do you have them in the mountain? Humans put the railings, and I seriously doubt that a human will climb or go down a mountain that has waterfalls, and has no sqm to step in.

This is an english forum, you can speak foreign language here, Native Chatboards

I don't really like the waterfalls imo it looks kind of unatural, and the railings, why do you have them in the mountain? Humans put the railings, and I seriously doubt that a human will climb or go down a mountain that has waterfalls, and has no sqm to step in.

is decoration.

Then why post if its unfinished?...

Still not finished but at the same time yes, it is that I run my mapping, by areas.

Last edited:
Back