• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkrest Online - AMA & Development Thread

I thought everyone already know it's shit server and owners are unprofessional liars

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF by chuber channel

I will be joining again. The last version had unique features and I enjoyed playing. But I get lost with so many changes... but well maybe you get use to it after some time :)

As a staff member who continiously reading this topic. The thread is going crazy about reporting each other posts. I trully understand that it is difficult to maintain such a project and potentially mistakes appear from time to time that satisfies or not one or another community group. I wish to encourage everyone that are interested in this OTS please stay moderate and polite as you can when giving your opinion. None of staff are biased towards anyone and none wants to be over moderate and grant warnings or delete your posts. Best of luck to all who interested and lets keep the forum healthy place not a toxic.

As a staff member who continiously reading this topic. The thread is going crazy about reporting each other posts. I trully understand that it is difficult to maintain such a project and potentially mistakes appear from time to time that satisfies or not one or another community group. I wish to encourage everyone that are interested in this OTS please stay moderate and polite as you can when giving your opinion. None of staff are biased towards anyone and none wants to be over moderate and grant warnings or delete your posts. Best of luck to all who interested and lets keep the forum healthy place not a toxic.
Fun fact is here, that we using ONLY 100% true arguments :p also that's intresting that some people SPAM RAPORTs without any succes :D. Peace <3

Hello as a player of first edition of the server i can confirm that administration and their declarations are far from professional or just two-faced. I understand why there is so much people are spreading a bad word about the project. Its not even about all the mistakes/bugs/lies but its about the admins that are not able to react properly when confronted. For example: just admitting something went wrong / some promises were just lies + apologise to thier community war never a thing. They just kept going deeper into lies thinking players are retards and wont see any of those. The source of all these problems were indeed approach to the customer.

Hello as a player of first edition of the server i can confirm that administration and their declarations are far from professional or just two-faced. I understand why there is so much people are spreading a bad word about the project. Its not even about all the mistakes/bugs/lies but its about the admins that are not able to react properly when confronted. For example: just admitting something went wrong / some promises were just lies + apologise to thier community war never a thing. They just kept going deeper into lies thinking players are retards and wont see any of those. The source of all these problems were indeed approach to the customer.
Hello.
In order to better understand your perspective, I would like to ask you a few questions.

Could you please clarify when we have lied?
What promises have we broken?
We want to learn, so if you can, what advice would you give us?
What would you do better in our place?
You shouldn't keep saying we lied and then not be able to list a single thing we lied about, it just looks bad.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you that we haven't apologised to people, there are a few examples:
I don't want to take part in dramas anymore, so if there are no new arguments or facts, I won't reply further.

Inappropriate Behavior
Hello.
In order to better understand your perspective, I would like to ask you a few questions.

You shouldn't keep saying we lied and then not be able to list a single thing we lied about, it just looks bad.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you that we haven't apologised to people, there are a few examples:
I don't want to take part in dramas anymore, so if there are no new arguments or facts, I won't reply further.
Can't you just understand, that your server was actually not bad, but there were 3 idiots on steering wheel? Do you need draw of this or what? Are rly little bit "held down"? ;x Just close all threads and leave without more discredit and scam attempts....

Hello.

nice news written by gpt i bet ure all sorry yeah especially nekiro, this guy is bad as ot owner, as others said project has potential but it has the worst owners possible, talking by gpt won't help lol just pass the files to someone peofesional my advice bye

Hello!

Thank you for your participation in the last survey.

We have another survey we would like you to fill out.
If you want to improve the economy on the server, please fill out the survey.

Make other money bug for your friends and wish that noone else would know

Last edited:
Back