• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dasper my gallery, I invite you!

Dasper

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a new mapper. Thanks to all the advice I have received from Seylit and Fluos - I came here, to OtLand, in order to increase my mapping skills and learn something new. So, here comes my work:

PS. Sorry for mistakes, my English is poor.

Underground:
podziemia2.png

Marschland:
naturka.png

Nature:
natura2ul.png

Underground:
podziemiax.png

Regards,
Dasper

Last edited:
Hello,
Dasper
I'm can't told that you are novice mapper, your mapping is a no bad even say that very good. You create very nice underground, swamp and nature.
If you be training everyday reach be successful.
I wait for next maps.

Good Luck!

Regards,
Pqnik

Yeah, I see some massive improvements recently. Your nature is becoming much more realistic every time you try to map it - you have to work a little on the shapes and use of RAW, but other than that, things like placement of trees and stuff are all fine. I'm looking forward to your future works!

Try not to use doodad debris, I see a few problems or things people wont really like in your maps but overall they are good. Keep up the work m8!

It's autobordered very bad, try using RAW.
What the fuck?
KosS show your mapping...
Yes, Dasper maps have autoborder, but is not very bad, and no full autoborder.
You are sucking noob.

Regards,
Pqnik.

Koss said the truth, its autoborded and because of that it isnt looking too good.

Ur maps are not bad but you should definatelly work on the caves.

Here are some tips:
@ caves:Try to be as realistic as possible. Dragons Spit Fire, dont they? Why is there no fire in the cave then? And how bout the dwars, I thought dwars lived in mines.
@ nature: imho i dont like the things in the water, Since I dont see people i wouldnt know how it came there. also you should use the tree: poplar:2708 and maybe some blueberry bushes (2785).
Some more tips: Add swamp plants next to the water.
Only 2 kinds of swamp plants at the swamp? why?

thats it for now.
when can we see more?
greetz.

Hello,
Let, that now i'm told, i'm author of this work, so i know the best. Yours guesses about using autoborder in my mapping work is like one of you aliens. Only thing where i'm use autoborder is bursh on the road, and please no comment in stupid style if we don't know, becouse this bothers me, but and you ridicule yourself pro mapping councils. Who told that i'm using ab, is stupid. Thanks.

The new screens of my work add later becouse embrace after New Year Event.

Regards,
Dasper

If u cant take criticism than k, il say it clearly, the maps suck and look simply awfull, they are not realistic, neither they look good, you used the wrong details and made everything ways too squary.

We tried being nice and we tried to help you, but since u wont take the help, fine.
And u cant tell us that these caves arent autobordered.

I can accept criticism and even wants to, because I only teach, but do not want to have matching that I uses autoborder if i'm don't do it. It's like I told you that you steal people maps. I just did so that the map came to me like it was done with autoborder.

Regrads,
Dasper

skaly.png

Last edited:
I like it except the gravel, it's to squary.
Btw if you're not using autoborder then work on your shaping, try not to make it too straight.
EDIT: found some bugs you might wanna fix
PtI7zZjx7q.png

The latest work..

Old Temple:

0855a0303dfc.png

Next Map

chatka.png

Regards,
Dasper

Last edited:
i hate your borders style.. fucking bad.
dont use autobordering ;/

One question. Replace the parts in which I allegedly used a autobordering. Maybe it's my lack of experience makes the effect of ab, but I assure you that used it.

Back