• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Sprite Gallery

Well, it's finished, i guess?

envycomplete.png

Last edited:
Nice dastan :) funnily enough i was talking about you a few days ago and poof you appeared... :eek: i summoned you :> i want 3 wishes haha

Glad you're back and hopefully the spriting thread will start to get its activity back

Well he's on the same league as hunter imo he is one of the reasons why i wanted to learn to sprite.. That and there were no spriters free for my project :)

Looks like a darker outcome of a lizard merged with a serpent spawn. Aw-fucking-some.
I actually think it's the head of some kind of lizard, the body of that weird new zao lizard shit thingy and demon arms o.o

Exactly Luffy.
Sadly i dont know what the name of that new creature is since i only saw it on tibiawiki.

And thanks alot for the kind words but please dont say that i am in the same league as hunter, i think that is kind of offensive to him lol

Last edited:
Sprite mashup

Let's play a little guessing game, ur reward will be a rep+ from me ^_^

demonicaxeshield.png

Question: Exactly what sprites and how many sprites have i used to make these?

Hint 1: The number of the sprites used is the same number of little stones that float around weapons that are enchanted with earth.
Hint 2: I used axes (One of them is easy to figure out) and one shield (Prolly also damn easy to figure out)

Lets see if i can get atleast some replies ^_^

hellforged axe
noble axe
tower shield

Back