• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Sprite Gallery

Cmon i didnt even edit em that much, those 3 things are together like a 25 min work :p
Check tibiawiki, helps alot, easy to figure out where those golden ornaments on the shield are from hrhr

2 down, one left but hey, those were really easy, aye? ;)

Third ones hard, little hint, i used only the handle of the axe for the first and second weapon.

Neh, its easy to figure out since i havent edited the outline of the handle at all.
Now no more tips else wud it get too easy :p

Edit: Friggin OTland lagg lol.

Yeah u guys got it, Hellforged, Crown and Ornamented are right. :D

Ahh and feel free to use those crappy sprites if u want em ^_^

Edited the post up there but seems u didnt see it in time, u guys got all of the sprites right, its Hellforged Axe, Ornamented Axe and the Crown Shield.

Ofc its more usefull to use photoshop and the likes because that opens up a whole new dimension of possibilities.

But sadly i havent got photoshop, that is the reason why i was using paint.

Thought about starting to sprite again, maybe will u get some new work soon, maybe not, well see :p

Btw, am i the only one that thinks that most of cipsofts new items/monsters look horrible?

sup dastan?

try using sumopaint, i've used it before, it's epic and free!

Dastan :) you're back :) if you remember me i was the one who used to chat to you on rohans pokemon server ;)

Anyway use paint.net it allows more than mspaint and is easy to use. Hopefully you get back into it :)

Was just trying paint.net out, gotta say that i am quite amazed by it, i think i can work with it.

Here i was just playing around with the features (Just mixed some real tibia creatures together), and yes, i do know that the shading is horrible and that the colors dont match but as i said, just testing the features.

I think the main idea for the creature was good tho so if anyone wanna put some effort into it (shading whise) than send me a PM and ill send you the sprite.

envy.png

Back