• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dat & Spr Editors needed!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Well asfar i know there is dat and editor under 10.0, but they are not very good.

So i wonder is there any other dat editor and spr editor which you can also export and import as tibia daemon spr & dat editor

@Summ
I heard you are working on one which is based on otclient and wonder how the progress goes :)

Thanks.

Open tibia has almost everything. A own client, own dat and spr editor, own engine and etc... Only needed own sprs and tibia cant do shit xD

But the problem is that we need to use tibia sprs, else we wouldnt call it open tibia :p People which like tibia but bit higher exp they play open tibia instead :D

There is not much done yet, I am a bit busy right now.
I will have it on github if I really start working on it.

There is not much done yet, I am a bit busy right now.
I will have it on github if I really start working on it.

I've started working on it, but atm i don't know if i will put it at github, as far i have everything loading and some modules done =)
If you have skype @Summ we can talk about it.

Well that would be cool, since i want to make custom server based on newer versions :S

I've got the save working now, and support for all versions that OTC supports

I will work on edit attributes module now and then i will make a showoff.

The problem is that in the next week i have test in college so maybe 1 week without working on it.

Nice :), but question are you able to export Ex. sprs animation then import it, like black daemon dat editor. or even change the version of the dat and spr :p

Last edited:
I want it to be Black Daemon likely, export items and import is in to-do list, but this will be done later, most important now is the interface and main modules

Alright, but is it possible to change dat and spr versions on Ex. older dat like 8.0+

Well, it would be cool to be able change version of dat and spr :)

Back