• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

dats the stuff i like to see :)

Fred Beron

OT Hopper
Reaction score
hWzxYuH.png

250k per kill on phearsome! :0

dude ikr but what sucks is no one will get cash because i play 7.4 ots now to get away from the botters

dude ikr but what sucks is no one will get cash because i play 7.4 ots now to get away from the botters

What OT so I can solo you a bunch again? xd

Playin' RealOTs huh? Get away from the botters on RealOTs? Nice joke.. That's the most Bot infested 7.4 OT, good job idiot.

Last edited:
Originaltibia? Wow, you clearly don't want to get away from botters.. Originaltibia is almost #1 in Oldschool bot servers, next to RealOTs. But good job dude, you so pro!

Also: Yeah... I played you on a War OT, and you were shit, why would you start a real server? Just to RPG? Come on...

Originaltibia? Wow, you clearly don't want to get away from botters.. Originaltibia is almost #1 in Oldschool bot servers, next to RealOTs. But good job dude, you so pro!

Also: Yeah... I played you on a War OT, and you were shit, why would you start a real server? Just to RPG? Come on...

You're full of shit. and fyi, RealOTS is 7.7 and is not even online yet, dumbass.

off the curret topic, but if i kill myself with my noob chars do i get 250k?

Back