• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@David

I made my forum account more than 1 year ago, and not making new forum account every1 week like you do.
Wont argue with you again who is retard and who not.

Last life offer is 380kk or feru hat gajs.
Maybe because gm ban me on every acc and now all my chars on shadow?

I got summer holiday, i have time. But you got ugly kids u need to help. retard

kids? the only kid here is you bro
you are virgin, you will reply all my posts like a kid you are
i have seen you pic on rl thread forum and i will never argue with you anymore
kids at your age should be learning how to read not arguing with me a legend

Youre funny :)

trevor please stop calling them "Virgins" you are not a virgin and still playing tibia Mate you are 50 years old if i keep quoting u all night u will keep on talking u have no life mate pleaase get out of here

trevor please stop calling them "Virgins" you are not a virgin and still playing tibia Mate you are 50 years old if i keep quoting u all night u will keep on talking u have no life mate pleaase get out of here

you still a kid that cannot go out while i just came here to answer my fans

its all ok but just tell me one thing.... WHO THE FUCK IS THIS DAVID?
Your sorrow, called in your dreams! Bitch!

And who is Veziv?

-Zero respekt in hes own guild.
-Drop bp 5x/warmode
-make lvl and cash
-Everton msg me! (plix new char, my contact has end again :/ )
-I beg Calar will back sometime , then Veziv will cry too all of hes enemies to even join to their guild, or to all member 1by 1 to get few ppl , while ever1 will ignore him. And Everton will need to msg him again.
-UE on Threeeee / ava
-gajs please magicwall, i don't have any, but gajs please potions too, i don't have any.. but gajs please firebomb too, i lost bp yesterday 3x :/
-Fuck U Bas, you killed twenty of US, really Bas fuck you. (Bas playing with him again)
-"Fuck u Sidmo u was 30 and we was 10, yes yes" , KURWA MAC JAPIERDOLE

Better not say anythink about David. Probably I'm not the best player, not old also, but I never ask any1 for chars, I never ask any1 for cash, ppls, stil asking me to join their guild, and still broke ur def in edron few days ago. And yea i may get pushed in Frontline in Lunarforce, but I'm trustable , exept you. And don't lieing in almost all my posts like you. SO STFU fucking tard leader. You're 0 without Calars ppl.

EOT

Last edited:
Your sorrow, called in your dreams! Bitch!

And who is Veziv?

-Zero respekt in hes own guild.
-Drop bp 5x/warmode
-make lvl and cash
-Everton msg me! (plix new char, my contact has end again :/ )
-I beg Calar will back sometime , then Veziv will cry too all of hes enemies to even join to their guild, or to all member 1by 1 to get few ppl , while ever1 will ignore him. And Everton will need to msg him again.
-UE on Threeeee / ava
-gajs please magicwall, i don't have any, but gajs please potions too, i don't have any.. but gajs please firebomb too, i lost bp yesterday 3x :/
-Fuck U Bas, you killed twenty of US, really Bas fuck you. (Bas playing with him again)
-"Fuck u Sidmo u was 30 and we was 10, yes yes" , KURWA MAC JAPIERDOLE

Better not say anythink about David. Probably I'm not the best player, not old also, but I never ask any1 for chars, I never ask any1 for cash, ppls, stil asking me to join their guild, and still broke ur def in edron few days ago. And yea i may get pushed in Frontline in Lunarforce, but I'm trustable , exept you. And don't lieing in almost all my posts like you. SO STFU fucking tard leader. You're 0 without Calars ppl.

EOT

still no one knows you

still no one knows you
Because ur so known xD (maybe cause of my 2 video. ) kkkkk dumb idiot.

Btw, i not play Tibia to be famous, I started it to enjoy it with friends, but retards like you just can spam ppl on forum, about who won, when, where, and how big king are you. Just shut up veziv. Kaida smashed you alot of times, better not say anythink. Even my lunar team fucked you up many time, but the funny is just , you saying: Oh yea, trade team, every1 is nohaand bla bla. Then when you in Def. You just start to spam "yes yes becuse you was 100 and we was only 5 kkkkkkk. Bitch Please.

Because ur so known xD (maybe cause of my 2 video. ) kkkkk dumb idiot.

Btw, i not play Tibia to be famous, I started it to enjoy it with friends, but retards like you just can spam ppl on forum, about who won, when, where, and how big king are you. Just shut up veziv. Kaida smashed you alot of times, better not say anythink. Even my lunar team fucked you up many time, but the funny is just , you saying: Oh yea, trade team, every1 is nohaand bla bla. Then when you in Def. You just start to spam "yes yes becuse you was 100 and we was only 5 kkkkkkk. Bitch Please.
so long stories yet ur not talking to the real veziv gz brain kzz

Back