• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dawgy shouldn't be tutor.

OMG DAWGY, WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN AFRAID OF JUST ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE A BOTTER/BLOCKER WHORE FAGGOT CUNT!

Like 5-10 minutes after this thread came up on Help Channel and Defaults, yellings etc. YOU LEFT THE SPAWN!!!

"Love typing utani gran hur" ?
Fucking useless reasons, I hope you get deleted.

Happy lying noob dipshit..

AIGHT!let the ond king be a forum poster, for the first thing i dont think u should be pointing fingers on botting as far as all know your botting all the time so please stop talking about botting, and about me yelling on vent ofc it happens:) and doesnt really mather if eagle left cause hes not online so much and he sucks enyway and dawgy will be able too hunt cause look me lvling as fast as me and my brother and someone more is online u are just standing pz and we can hunt all day long, maybe u come for battle some time and when me and my brother is online we take our time too kill your team that botting all day, cant remember how many times i have been kill eternal sunshine on hellspawn lol most be like 30 times? so bye with your pathetic whine thread Bye

AIGHT!let the ond king be a forum poster, for the first thing i dont think u should be pointing fingers on botting as far as all know your botting all the time so please stop talking about botting, and about me yelling on vent ofc it happens:) and doesnt really mather if eagle left cause hes not online so much and he sucks enyway and dawgy will be able too hunt cause look me lvling as fast as me and my brother and someone more is online u are just standing pz and we can hunt all day long, maybe u come for battle some time and when me and my brother is online we take our time too kill your team that botting all day, cant remember how many times i have been kill eternal sunshine on hellspawn lol most be like 30 times? so bye with your pathetic whine thread Bye

please respect that only english here , now translate your text cuz i got a headache of reading that shit

OMG DAWGY, WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN AFRAID OF JUST ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE A BOTTER/BLOCKER WHORE FAGGOT CUNT!

Like 5-10 minutes after this thread came up on Help Channel and Defaults, yellings etc. YOU LEFT THE SPAWN!!!

"Love typing utani gran hur" ?
Fucking useless reasons, I hope you get deleted.

Happy lying noob dipshit..

Whew! "Whore Faggot Cunt".

You need to grow up, seriously. Try using a more mature language. Noob.
Yes, I'm a botter. In trainers.
I'm not a blocker :S. I'm not a knight..! -SARCASM AT THE KNIGHT PART WHICH SOME OF U MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND-

No, but seriously. Eternal you were blocking the Frost Dragon spawn earlier today while botting there.
Yes! Frost Dragons.
For real? Damn.

please respect that only english here , now translate your text cuz i got a headache of reading that shit

Haha bro atleast I didn't have any problems with reading Hampus text oO!

It's not like it's Mala Druidka's english, hahahaha.

@up - Blazey Blaze, agreed.

Hampus..
1. Maybe you need to see what school is/means.. Then learn how to go there, THEY GOT ENGLISH LESSONS :O
2. You're telling me to stop talking about bot? Your whole damn team use bot. -.-'

- Now hold it for a second, what the fuck do you mean by me blocking frost dragons?.. Lol pathetic.. -
Sort of a lie or something? ^^

Once again, @up..

"Ond king" ? -- You don't care if Eagle Eye left you, besides HE should be Ond king, cuz damn.. You SUCK!

Especially, don't you get tired of all your lies?
Killing me "Like 30 times" ? Cmon.. We know that its less than 10 ^^

Dawgy... please explain this :) why dosen't you Move/talk when we are killing you? well you just died and now i bet you will hide in trainers 2 days... btw if it's not ur bot you are really bad haha

Once again, @up..

"Ond king" ? -- You don't care if Eagle Eye left you, besides HE should be Ond king, cuz damn.. You SUCK!

Especially, don't you get tired of all your lies?
Killing me "Like 30 times" ? Cmon.. We know that its less than 10 ^^

It wuz 30.
I counted

Dawgy... please explain this :) why dosen't you Move/talk when we are killing you? well you just died and now i bet you will hide in trainers 2 days... btw if it's not ur bot you are really bad haha

Yeah, everytime I gets attacked I start talking about flowers, rainbows, cookies and other things in life that makes me happy.

You are always wrong.. And you're gay.. Having a picture on a dead shirtless negro.. Damn.. That's so gay..

As Statik said earlier in another thread, or something like this:

It's a shirtless negro to you but a legend to me~

greatly said of u statik :D

Back