• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dawgy shouldn't be tutor.

@Eternal, yes they have English lessons for Hampus in school, but hey if you don't understand the things he wrote, you might be needing to go to a special ed class or something, since you're probaly retarded.

2. You do bot.
3. Hampus whole team use bot? Tell me who doesn't use bot in your team.

Eternal Sunshine is on a lower level to the south.
That was from Frost Dragons, the spawn you blocked, remember?

Hampus is the OND!!! King.
Btw stop asslickin' Eagle Eye lol

I know ur mad becouse you just died :) retard <3 btw don't trap urself

DawgyStyle 2. You do bot. 3. Hampus whole team use bot? Tell me who [U said:
doesn't[/U] use bot in your team.

Eternal Sunshine is on a lower level to the south.
That was from Frost Dragons, the spawn you blocked, remember?

Hampus is the OND!!! King.
Btw stop asslickin' Eagle Eye lol

"HAMPUS IS THE OND KING" AND YOU TELL ES TO STOP ASSLICKING EAGLE EYE, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Btw, @up with frost dragon.. ES went them for ice cubes a couple of days ago, never blocked the shit though, so stop talking shit and tell people the true you gay piece of shit..

Trust me, I'm not the only one who thinks you are actually gay.
---
YOU CAN ADMIT THAT YOU ARE BOTTING, WHO THE FUCK CARES ANYWAY ?!
Like 90% of the server does.. I hope you get run over by a car bitch..

So everyone basicly just told us that they do use bots, maybe the whole damn thread should be banned. Besides that, blocking spawns is sad. If the frost thing is true, eternal, your a hypocrite.

pet snail gary :) it's not true :) dawgy are the blocker and yea he have to tell that other ppl's doing it ;p well hes mad becouse we owned him 2x when he botted so that's why hes lieing

ow im so sorry for my bad english! but really was this thread about my english eternal?, u sick little boy your so desperate of exping so u block the frost dragons off? haha comeon man your sick get a life Bey!

"HAMPUS IS THE OND KING" AND YOU TELL ES TO STOP ASSLICKING EAGLE EYE, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Btw, @up with frost dragon.. ES went them for ice cubes a couple of days ago, never blocked the shit though, so stop talking shit and tell people the true you gay piece of shit..

Trust me, I'm not the only one who thinks you are actually gay.
---
YOU CAN ADMIT THAT YOU ARE BOTTING, WHO THE FUCK CARES ANYWAY ?!
Like 90% of the server does.. I hope you get run over by a car bitch..

What are you, his p.o.?

I'm not a gay piece of shit! :( You are!

Okay who thinks I'm gay here? xD Raise your hand!

I think you are a teletubbie.

I'm raising my hand, besides someone told me that u always wanna see Shepherd in cam and u get sad when u can't ^^

I'm raising my hand, besides someone told me that u always wanna see Shepherd in cam and u get sad when u can't ^^

Yeah he is superhot HAHAHAHAHA so serious

Anyways, how do you know I'm not a girl?

I'm not saying I'm gay but I'll ask you is there something wrong with gay ppl? You're talking about it like it's something comparable to aliens, monsters, etc :p

Twentyfirst century, wake up dude :p

AIGHT!let the ond king be a forum poster, for the first thing i dont think u should be pointing fingers on botting as far as all know your botting all the time so please stop talking about botting, and about me yelling on vent ofc it happens:) and doesnt really mather if eagle left cause hes not online so much and he sucks enyway and dawgy will be able too hunt cause look me lvling as fast as me and my brother and someone more is online u are just standing pz and we can hunt all day long, maybe u come for battle some time and when me and my brother is online we take our time too kill your team that botting all day, cant remember how many times i have been kill eternal sunshine on hellspawn lol most be like 30 times? so bye with your pathetic whine thread Bye

OUCH! My (eagle) eyes are bleeding! Seriously lad, learn how to use punctuation marks!

And who's the one who suck, really...?

Yeah he is superhot HAHAHAHAHA so serious

Anyways, how do you know I'm not a girl?

I'm not saying I'm gay but I'll ask you is there something wrong with gay ppl? You're talking about it like it's something comparable to aliens, monsters, etc :p

Twentyfirst century, wake up dude :p

I'm afraid of gays, fucking disgusting.. And I've heard you in vent, you are a guy or a shemale..

Stop just lying, everyone knows you are a botter, why deny it? -.-'' -- Good that you're known as lier now too :D

I'm afraid of gays, fucking disgusting.. And I've heard you in vent, you are a guy or a shemale..

Stop just lying, everyone knows you are a botter, why deny it? -.-'' -- Good that you're known as lier now too :D

I'm a guy :p btw a shemale would probaly have a pretty dark voice. Listen to your dad and see for yourself =). No offense..!

Who doesn't bot? It's unstoppable.

What did I lie about? I'm not a liar*.

Well.. all I know is that 80% of this server uses bot and Eternal Sunshine is one of them. So I don't see the point why he is complaining about other players since he is as much guilty as the rest..

Peace! :peace:

Thats not a fake photo. I've seen him botting like 5 times too there. By exiva though.

BAD Tutor!
Should be banned.

Back