• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dayz

its offline for maintenance atm :( but yeaaah pro skillzzzz XD

I bet they are gonna increase more aggro to zombies.

Just a pro tip for beginners, if you found a weapon but there's a zombie on you simply press ESC and Alt+F4 fast.

It's noobish and may get you banned if you use it in PvP from a current server.

If you want to hack in Dayz then goodluck, but understand once you're globaly banned you may not play any multiplayer servers for arma until you buy another copy.

What will really annoy you in this game is that if you have been with a gear for a day or so and you get killed by a guy who spawned 30 mins ago using lee enfield that he found in minutes.

This is the thing that you must get over it when you die with a good gear.

I joined a TS server where there was a clan and they had some guy who subscribed for hacks in Dayz, and it only lasts 2 weeks and 30$ for 2 weeks.

He showed me he can spawn anything and destroy everything, I mean seriously? someone will really pay something more expensive than the game itself just for a hack for 2 weeks?

Is this game really that hard for these scumbags?

Also guys there is a new patch for arma 2, 1.62

http://www.arma2.com/supply/game-updates

I joined a TS server where there was a clan and they had some guy who subscribed for hacks in Dayz, and it only lasts 2 weeks and 30$ for 2 weeks.

He showed me he can spawn anything and destroy everything, I mean seriously? someone will really pay something more expensive than the game itself just for a hack for 2 weeks?

Is this game really that hard for these scumbags?

Also guys there is a new patch for arma 2, 1.62

Game Updates - Updates - Arma 2 Official Website

Been going on for ages, Owners have actually been keeping ontop of it when i last checked, which made alot of hackers keep there codes private so ownly they could hack.
Though i haven't played in like a Month or more, so i don't know if it's gotten worse or better since then.

There is a glitch to get unlimited ammo and another glitch to get unbannable, I won't post non of them and won't be using it for any good's.

If you open Dayz forums you will find everyone complaining about more hackers, which completely sucks.

My Dayz Story - YouTube
[video=youtube;oQQ4N1kMv9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQQ4N1kMv9o&list=FLaIPqOFxLVGv_0jm3Kd44Bw&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/video]

Now this is the weirdest video ever.....

Rocket made probably the best update in DayZ history, now you can login without waiting long time as you used to.

I used to wait 5 min just to join a server and sometimes it won't even continue.

Now it takes me like no where from 30 seconds to be inside.

Excellent job :)

See thing is by time i can get new comp etc arma 4 will be close to or released, and this will feature in it anyway. Also i've seen some other decent mods not to mention arma standard. But something like over 900000 people purchased arma for dayz LOL best mod in their history

See thing is by time i can get new comp etc arma 4 will be close to or released, and this will feature in it anyway. Also i've seen some other decent mods not to mention arma standard. But something like over people purchased arma for dayz LOL best mod in their history

300,000 people did.
Also the mod will feature in Arma 3, that's what this mod actually is, a test run for its release in Arma 3.
Though something tells me rocket will go his own way with it, he'll make alot more money & he knows he can, Arma 3 needs rocket, not the otherway round.

300,000 people did.
Also the mod will feature in Arma 3, that's what this mod actually is, a test run for its release in Arma 3.
Though something tells me rocket will go his own way with it, he'll make alot more money & he knows he can, Arma 3 needs rocket, not the otherway round.

Rocket already stated that it will go standalone client.

Yes it will now, but did he mention anything about Arma 3? I don't know if he's still bound by a contract or what, he still may be developing it for Arma 3.

He won't let people buy arma 3 for Dayz and then make a standalone and let the people who bought all of this for Dayz to pay 100$

And he didn't say anything about that, Arma 2 Dayz is the test for the standalone not arma 3.

Back