• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dayz

He won't let people buy arma 3 for Dayz and then make a standalone and let the people who bought all of this for Dayz to pay 100$

And he didn't say anything about that, Arma 2 Dayz is the test for the standalone not arma 3.

Wrong, it's on the forums, the engine for Arma 3 is an upgrade for the one used in Arma 2, it was suppose to be tested & made for Arma 2 so it could be easily used in Arma 3, he has the sources for it.
He also works for bohemia interactive, why would it not be?
Check the forums.

shucks!

yloro.png

I don't get it either, but I'm no computer engineer, so I have no idea what this means.

The maximum memory you can achieve is 2.2 GB

This means your dedicated graphics memory is lower than 512 MB

The maximum memory you can achieve is 2.2 GB

This means your dedicated graphics memory is lower than 512 MB

Impossible, if his Memory is 2.2GB then it's 2.2GB not lower.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention the right side is his Vid card, not the left side. My guess is, either the page is faulty or he needs a newer Vid Driver so it can recognize it. (Update bro!)

That's called shared system memory.

The important part is the dedicated.

You Have: Intel(R) 82915 Family Graphics Controller
Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Pixel Shader version 3.0 2.0
Vertex Shader version 3.0 0.0
Dedicated Video RAM 256 MB 128 MB

Sounds about right for me...

Gonna set up a camp on a server, not decided which one yet. Would allow new people here from OtLand to get some good starting supplies when they died/started. Should be close to south coast, and if anyone know a good and stable server, please give me the name :)

Back