• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dayz

Last time I saw a hacker was barely yesterday, I've been playing 1 month without meeting any hackers at all, and I always play on high populated servers.

Oh and most people don't even bother killing zombies, the best achievement is to kill players being freshly spawned, gearing up, heading to NWAF.

Ceejzor, it would be my pleasure to teach you the basics of this game if you're still newbie.

I'm not that great with the controls haha but yeh very newbie only got a gun once in the 5-6 hour's I've played can't seem to get in a building without a zombie eating my fucking face off.

I'm expecting it to be easier when my friend gets his power back today(hurricane sandy) but Uhmm.. yeh would love you be taught the basics :)

I been watching some video's of robbings on Day Z like a ambush ppl just jacking your shit looks so fun!

Just bought DayZ & WarZ will give my opinion on them seeing as I'm not bias towards any! Seeing as both look cool! Umm I'm sure you all got your opinions but some people might find my review later a little insightful :)

[video=youtube;BaCH1JkfsC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaCH1JkfsC4&feature=g-all-u[/video]
Hah so funny

Today had some killing spree on Namalsk, but I had to logout to go sleep :D

Mmm, don't see why that would stop you from enjoying it now.
Unless of cause you were literally THAT broke.

Not to mention it's hardly "around the corner" that's a bit of an exaggeration, won't be here for a good month +
That's more than enough time to get your moneys worth & more out of ArmaDayZ.

Megabump.

I just started playing again, found a bus and repaired it. Drove it outside the city and found an M16A2 and started slaying bandits. Dayz is fun :)

I've stopped playing Dayz for a while.

I am playing a mission file from Arma 2 called Takistan life, it's like real life, where you could be a civilian a cop or united nations.

I've stopped playing Dayz for a while.

I am playing a mission file from Arma 2 called Takistan life, it's like real life, where you could be a civilian a cop or united nations.

After I read this... I just pictured someone at their computer playing a game for days living out their virtual dream life. There is a leaning tower of pizza boxes, red bull..

Today was a good day :)

Broke my leg in a little village and a guy said that he could run to me to give me some morphine. He arrived and he asked me if I wanted to come along with him. I was like "sure, what the hell". We started running towards Stary, and found a dead body in a pinetree near Stary. We looted some shit off him like food and other stuff. We then made our way to the North West Airfield. We stayed there too long, so eventually we were killed. We both spawned near each other near Elektro. So we ran into elektro, looted some guns and stuff (mostly lee enfields). After that we went up to the hospital roof in Elektro. And we spotted a helicopter. It was fully working but no fuel. So we started running towards the harbor in elektro and searched for some Jerry Cans to refuel the helicopter. We then ran into some guys who had spent the previous three hours repairing the helicopter (hence the fully working helicopter). We killed them because they opened fire towards us. And took their jerry cans. We barely refueled the helicopter when they came back to the helicopter. We took off and landed on a farm with a gas station nearby. Then we helped the guys who repaired the helicopter to give them a lift to the north east airfield. We dropped them off then we started helping some other dudes who were friends of the guy who gave me morphine. We helped them repair another helicopter and we started looking for a place to hide our helicopter. On the way we found an offroad vehicle :p. We stole it and drove it away from where it were "hidden". Then we flew our helicopter to a little grass field and logged out.

Sorry for the TL;DR

One of best game i have ever played, but it takes too much from cpu/computer i got kinda good comp but on city got just too low fps and its freezes too hard.

Anyone got a spare key I could use?
Finally got a new PC and wanted to try this.

Got a key, any news when this is going standalone anyway?

Back