• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dayz

Looks like there is a console version so to speak. The last of us. Ps3 only, has bandits(npcs) and zombies. In single player, mentioned of multiplayer but no details, thry said not coop so my guess is free roam survival and players are bandits etc.maybe i wont get dayz when its standalone depending of this new game.

Looks like there is a console version so to speak. The last of us. Ps3 only, has bandits(npcs) and zombies. In single player, mentioned of multiplayer but no details, thry said not coop so my guess is free roam survival and players are bandits etc.maybe i wont get dayz when its standalone depending of this new game.

Doesn't seem like it's gonna be good by any mean.

Lol why not? It seems like its going to be fucking aweso
E

- - - Updated - - -

Watch gameplay and trailer. I cant fault it as of yet

This is what happens when you mess with me.

62099634.jpg

Since no one posted I guess I'll make an update...

Active players went from 200k to 60k and it's mainly because of hackers.

Standalone is expected to be out on October.

I can't wait for the standalone :)

This is gonna be awesome!

Last edited:
When this goes Standalone, I'll be playing.

Behold my new Hero skin, long story short, after losing it and becoming a bandit for using self defense several times I finally got it back :D

Horray!

wn4on.jpg

29kql55.jpg

Oh noes, someone must be here!

96jak9.jpg

Oh and yeah, this is how Dayz looks on maxed settings.

[video=youtube;neEzx6Do4RU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neEzx6Do4RU&feature=g-all-u[/video]

My friend is hosting a private hive and it's up and running.

Everyone is more than welcome to come play with us.

Someone better post their experiences or I will throw my can of beans on your faces.

I know I'm a few months behind but me and my friend are finally purchasing it! Downloading it now on steam any tips?

Know this is noobie but is there many hackers? Don't want to be annoyed by hacks n such..

Anyway WOOOOOOOOOO

I know I'm a few months behind but me and my friend are finally purchasing it! Downloading it now on steam any tips?

Know this is noobie but is there many hackers? Don't want to be annoyed by hacks n such..

Anyway WOOOOOOOOOO

Loads, fucken loads.
Nah, there was a problem with them back when i was playing, nearly every server was getting nuked all the time, am assuming it's chilled out abit now from what i heard they went with a different protection company & scrapped the old one they were with, from what i heard from a friend anyway.

Besides that you're always going to get someone who cheats, there are cheats for everything.

As long as the majority of player's don't use cheats I'm fine like aimbot's n shit like that.. i can't wait to start RUFFIN it with my friend collectin shit! killin zombies and ofc. MURDERIN DEM PEEPZ!

Back